Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when you have to let go

when you have to let go

hey all!

i thought i might post my fanfic on here, its currently posted on ff.net (fanfiction.net) pen name on there nixon-angels. i'd love any feedback and ideas! well here goes.

love maz! xx

chapter one
    sharing the pain

DS Samantha Nixon’s daughter is still missing, frantic with worry sams on the verge of a nervous breakdown, the case is falling apart and looks like its going nowhere, until she receives a tape. Can Sam and Phil persuade DI Manson to take the case more seriously? And can Sam take Phil seriously when he tells her his real feeling towards her?

She looked around the large office and sighed, Sam liked to come in early, it gave her something to think about besides Abi, Her colleagues came In one by one to start at work, she knew what they thought about abi, they thought that she had ‘faked’ her own death to get back at her, some people like DI Manson for instance. Even though she tried hard to concentrate on her work she just couldn’t, she wanted to be out there looking for abi why wouldn’t anyone believe her?

“Sam, you have a parcel”

Came the voice of Phil hunter, he gestured to his position and looked down on her and passed her the parcel,

‘Thanks Phil’ she popped the parcel on her desk,

‘Well? Are you going to open it? Phil answered

She looked at the parcel and half heartedly opened it, she looked at the contents and let out a gasp

‘What is it Sam?’ putting a hand on her shoulder

‘Its...it’s a tape’ she wanted to run, she had a feeling that this was something to do with abi, ‘I’ve got to go’ she promptly stood up and walked out of CID bumping into DI Manson, followed by Phil

‘Phil what’s wrong with DS Samantha Nixon?’

‘I don’t know guv I’ll go find out’ he ran to find Sam, he saw her getting into her car

‘SAM!’ wait’ Sam turned round to see Phil running towards her, ‘what Phil?’

‘Where you going?’ he gasped ‘to find out what’s on this tape.

‘Then let me come with you’ giving her his all too famous puppy-dog look

Oh... Fine come on! Both Sam and Phil clambered into her car and drove of.

From his window Neil Manson was watching as Phil and Sam drove of together. He picked up the phone and called jack, ‘

hello its Neil,’ I think Samantha needs to take some time of work, she’s just left holding a tape and has drove of with Phil hunter.’

‘Yes well, I think you can understand that she will be in a bit of a state her daughters missing if you haven’t forgotten?’

Yes sorry guv. With that he put the phone down

‘Oh... Yes sure how can we forget, seeing sams face everyday as a constant reminder, then her pleas saying she’s been abducted!’

Back at Sams house, Sam had taken the tape and put it in the machine, longing this to finally help her find abi, longing for this to help ease her pain, at first she sat there she couldn’t watch it, what if it wasn’t anything to do with abi, what if it was just her being paranoid, obsessed that she couldn’t live the rest of her life?

‘Phil?’

‘Yes Sam? He walked in and saw her sitting in front on the television, the screen was blank ‘what’s wrong isn’t it working? He smiled

‘I can’t do this alone,’

“I’m here, and I’m never ever going to leave you Sam not ever.” you were there when I needed help, and now it’s my turn to be your guardian angel,’

Sam smiled ‘thanks Phil’

As they she sat there waiting, waiting to here those words I’m ok mum, she thought back to all the arguments and the fights, the times where she was never there for abi, the times where she should have been.

Then instead of the words ‘I’m ok’ she heard the words, ‘this is your fault, you were never there for me and now I have taken what you cared for most, my life’

the tears that she had been holding back the past few days just came flooding out, she had for once in her life let her emotions go, she had for once let her emotions take over, she was puzzled at why abi would do such a thing, was she really the terrible mum that abi had told her she was? At this and even more puzzled when she saw Phil’s arms around her comforting her. Through stubborn will or not, she was going tell him.

He couldn’t help but look over at her, imagining what would happen, if he were to suddenly lean over and kiss her. ‘Now she would definitely not be prepared for that,’ he thought to himself, suddenly ashamed at the idea. But, yet he couldn’t deny the fact that he was head over heels, hopelessly in love with her. Her. The most beautiful woman in the world.

He didn’t even know if she felt the same way. He also didn’t know why she put up with with him for so long, considering that he had caused her so much more pain than one human being could bear.

She looked over at him he could see her pain, he too like Sam had his daughter abducted he knew what it was like, pained as he was he longed to be able to ease the pain away, by her telling him three simple words, ‘I love you.’ But his stubborn and strong-willed mind would never let her know how much she meant to her. How much he loved her and longed to be with her from the moment he first met her. To him, she was the most gorgeous woman alive. He realized then, that their partnership, friendship, companionship, ah hell, call it what you want, was the longest relationship he’d had ever and longed for.

please read and review!!!! will post all the chapters ive done so far

chapter two
    hugh knows?

Phil stopped writing and looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall opposite his bed. It was just turned 1am; He could never sleep when he had an idea. He’d been thinking with an idea for a song so had to get it on paper before he forgot. He began scanning back over the words and lines that filled the page in his notebook.

“Hiding my love from you is all I can do,

Keeping it a secret the only way through,

The days I spend beside you,

The nights all alone,

Longing and hoping that you’ll give my heart a home.”

Phil sighed.

‘Why don’t you just tell her instead of writing, keeping your emotions away from her?’

He thought to himself as he put the pen and notebook closed on the bedside table and switched off the light. He lay down in the darkened room and tried to clear his mind and get some sleep; easier said than done. All Phil could do was think. His mind was working overtime as it did most nights recently. He thought about the women he loved and needed, thought about times they spent together, The woman he loved was heartbroken her whole world torn apart, he couldn’t just come out and tell her, it was a case of Love versus rejection.

‘I gotta deal with this one way or the other.’

Phil thought as he drifted into a restless sleep.

The alarm clock rung. 5 am Sam got out of bed, she couldn’t sleep, she was just hoping that now Manson would take her more seriously, especially now that she had phils backing. Sam arrived at the station, expecting no-one to see her, but she was greeted by Phil and Hugh Wallis.

‘Hugh? What u doing here?’

‘I had a call from, Neil Manson, saying that I was needed to help find a missing teenager, abi Nixon, why didn’t you tell me?

‘Ive got Phil; he’s really been helping me, any way I didn’t want to bother you.’

‘I thought we could tell each other everything Sam? Well in here now and Phil?

‘Yeh Hugh?

‘You’re no longer needed on the case

WHAT? I’m sta....

I said you’re not needed.

Fine! Sam?

Sam just looked at Phil then at Hugh, sorry.

“I’m going to get a drink ...

“Want some company?”

“No your ok, you will need to talk about your case ... I’ll be alright. I’ll be up in a bit.”

“Ok, im really sorry”

“Yeh well, Hugh wants you all to himself don’t he!”

“How dare you, my daughters missing I need all the help I can get, and If Hugh thinks your not good enough then your not. I don’t even no why I wasted my time with you!”

“Sam im...sorry”

Hugh pulled Sam away, and smirked at Phil, he gave him a look as though to say ‘she’s mine!’

Phil just stood as he watched Sam and Hugh walk up stairs.

“Hey Phil” Phil turned round to see Debbie

“What Debbie?”

“Hey what’s wrong?”

“It’s him”

“Who Hugh,”

“Yes, he just turns up spoils everything, why now? He’s up to something I no it!”

“Ok Phil, whatever, your just being to over protective, any way since when did you care about Sam?”

“I don’t, I mean oh shut up Debbie I don’t care about her, if she don’t need me then that’s fine, he can have her I don’t care,”

He walked up to CID thinking, did he really care, no I don’t, she doesn’t need me...but I need her.

“Where’s Sam?

“She went somewhere with Hugh, she’ll be back soon”

“Ok, thanks”

He walked up to his desk; he decided that he would tell her, what did he have to lose?

As he sat there he looked over at Sams desk there was a letter for high, he quickly grabbed it and rushed out of the office he quickly went into a vacant room. Ripped the letter open and read it

Hugh,

We need to get this moving, I thought you said that you would be ready; it’s all ready been 3 days, I don’t know how long we can keep this up, if you don’t hurry up then that’s it, call me.

“What? 3 days.”

Then the most horrifying thought went through his head.

“Hughes got abi”

That is really good. you're really good at this.

phil ran as fast as he could to his car he tried sams phone but there was no answer he drove as fast as he could to sams

‘ come on ‘ he shouted at a driver in front of him

‘ since when has the traffic been this bad’

he had been in a traffic jam for 20 minutes now as was starting to get really annoyed , he thought he would tries sams phone again

‘damn voice mail’

“I don’t even no why I wasted my time with you!” sams words were ringin in his ear, she didnt really mean that did she? what of he had been wasting his time? he had no idea if she felt the same way

‘hi sam its phil when you get this message ring me, i think we need to talk’ he sighed

after alot of shouting phil had finally managed to get out of the traffic que and was heading down sams street he noticed that the weather had now changed there was now a dull grey sky and looked as if might rain, ‘ looks miserable’ he thought ‘ just how i feel’

as he drove into sams drive he was greeted by hugh

‘ Hugh wheres sam’

‘ she had to go, i was just here picking some clothes up for her shes stayin with me for a while’ he walked nearer to phil ‘ we thought it was for the best’ he smirked

‘ i know what your up to’ phil shouted moving towards hugh so he was centemetres from his face ‘ i wont let you get away with it’ phil gritted his teeth

hugh just smiled ‘ and your going to stop me are you?

he walked back to his car and drove off,

phil just watched as the man who could take sam away from him walked off, there was nothing he could do, he had no evidence only a letter, and that was no real evidence.

Hiding my love from you is all I can do,

Keeping it a secret the only way through,

The days I spend beside you,

The nights all alone,

Longing and hoping that you’ll give my heart a home.”

those words kept floodin his mind he had to do something

‘ i’ll get you for this phil ‘, he laughed ‘ poor old precious sam eh?’

hugh got out his mobile

‘weve got a bit of a problem’ the over voice on the end of the phone answered and hugh laughed

‘you know what you need to do, i’ll drop the clothes round now’

phil was driving slowly in the rain there was nothing he could do, hugh was right who was going stop him?

phil let out a sigh it had been a long day he was yet again stuck in the traffic, he decided to put the radio on and see what the problem was,

And I still hold your hand in mine.

In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bear my soul in time,

When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

phil sat there and waited it was all he could do, and he had got quite good at waiting, waiting for the right moment to tell sam he loved her, he really did love her but he was scared of loving her, loving her too much and hurtin her. all he wanted to do was curl up and cry. just then his phone went off.

‘ hello phil hunt.. sam?’

‘ phil can you get back here right now, there saying that abi might be dead’ he could hear sam crying

‘ i’ll get there as soon as i can’

[CENTER]feeling safe[/CENTER]

phil rushed towards the tiny blond , the old sam nixon was no longer there, instead there was a more needing ‘weak’ women standing there. tears were running down her soft skin, the colour from her face had drained, instead it was pale, grey , and ill looking.

‘sam are you ok?’

sam fell into his arms and weeped

‘there saying shes dead, she cant be’ phil pulled sam in closer and kissed the top of her head

‘do you think shes dead, do you really think she has gone?

sam pulled away so that she was now facing phil she looked into his eyes she had never noticed how nice they were, his brown eyes were gleaming looking straight into hers for a moment the pain that she had been feeling the past couple of days suddenly disappeared, she felt safe , like no-one could hurt her.

‘ no, she cant be dead’

she tried to stop her self from crying anymore but she couldnt , she put her head back onto phil and just let him be there for her, did she love him?

I'm scared
    So afraid to show I care
    Will he think me weak
    If I tremble when I speak
    Oooh - what if
    There's another one he's thinking of
    Maybe he's in love
    I'd feel like a fool
    Life can be so cruel
    I don't know what to do

she quickly pulled away and wiped her eyes

‘ sorry, i shouldnt be like this abi needs me to be strong’ sam looked out to where the washed up limp, cold body was

‘ its not her sam, not if you dont think it is, and you cant help but be like you are your only human, they cant help how they feel’ he stood in front of sam and pulled away the hair which and fallen onto her face ‘ and im always going to be here to look after you, let me be strong for you’ he leaned into kiss her

‘sam... are you ok? ive just heard about abi’ sam quickly moved away from phil and turned to hugh

‘ its not her’ sam replied and faced towards phil

I love him
    Of that much I can be sure
    I don't think I could endure
    If I let him walk away
    When I have so much to say

hugh placed his hand on sams arm ‘ come on lets get you home youve been through enough today’

‘ maybe your right ‘ sam sighed puttin her head into her hand

as sam started to walk off phil knew he had to say something now he quickly followed them and he finally caught up

‘ sam i need to tell you something’

hugh shut the car door

‘im sure it can wait ‘ he hissed

‘im not sure it can’ phil opened the car door’ sam .. i... i love you’

sam, i love’ phil repeated the words that had been spoke in his heart for too long,

‘ phil... i..’ she sighed ‘ i have to go’ she croaked, trying not to cry, she loved him, how could she say she could, maybe it was just in all her pain and confusion over abi, her emotions where not stable what if she was wrong, she slowly closed the car door and opened the window slighty, she looked at phil , she could see his pain.

‘ before you leave, take this’ he put his hand into his pocket and produced a scruffy letter, ‘ read this when you want, when you feel like you need someone and just tell me what you feel, i need to know.

he turned away and a tear trickled down his face he turned to look at sam once again, she caught his eye and turned slowly away she couldnt bear to see his upset. she mouthed to words ‘sorry’ and closed the window.

phil just stood there as hugh and sam drove off, he walked back to his car and just sat there, it was had started to rain again and the sky had turned , dark and grey. he decided he needed to get home.

the journey back to hughs was a quiet one, the music was playin softly in the background and sam watched as the rain trickled down the window, she rembered when she was a child, she use to sit and watch the rain on the windows and look at the different patterns that used to appear. she sighed

‘ hey, its ok phil will get over his little outburst, we all know what hes like’ he smirked

sam just forced out a little smile, she was still holding the letter that phil had produced, she was flicking at the corners, not daring to open it up

‘ you aren’t gonna read that are you? i mean you aren’t taking him seriously are you? hugh looked down at the letter

sam was in deep thought, in a world of her own, she slowly opened it...

Have I ever told you
    that if I sit really still and silent,
    sometimes. I like to think
    I can hear your heart beating
    in time with mine?

Have I ever told you
    that when I watch you speak to me
    through lines and cords,
    and bytes and ram,
    I imagine
    your voice,
    whispering into my ear?

Have I ever told you
    that I wait out each day
    in anticipation,
    wanting
    only an hour or two,
    just a second in space and time,
    to feel close to you?

Have I ever told you
    that there has been times,
    when I ached for you,
    ached for you so badly,
    that the emotions overwhelmed me..
    and so I sat and cried?

Have I ever told you
    that sometimes,
    I will reach out,
    touching your name
    on this cold screen before me,
    wishing
    I could reach in
    and pull you to me?

Have I ever told you
    that after the first time I heard
    the sound of your voice,
    thousands of miles away,
    I sat up all night,
    turning the conversation over and over
    in my mind,
    examining it,
    like some newly discovered species of flower?

Have I ever told you
    that I would give everything up,
    just for one night
    to be able to lay near you,
    to feel your chest rise and fall
    with each breath you take,
    just to know that you are real?

Have I ever told you
    that I dream of you often,
    I dream of you reaching out
    and touching my hand,
    simply to let me know
    that you are there,
    and everything is okay?

Have I ever told you,
    have I still yet to tell you . . .
    that I love you?

sam read his letter slowly, she never knew phil could be so... sweet, she smiled at the thought of phil being sweet, sensitive, she imagined herself being with him forever, what would it be like with phil? what would it be like to be phils samantha nixon... samantha hunter... she let out a little chuckle... she suddenly snapped back into reality, she relised the car had stopped her car door was opening but she wasnt outside hughs house, it was dark and cold, it smelt damp. and then she felt someone grab her, someone draggin her out of the car she looked up...

‘ hugh!’ she gasped

‘ love him dont you! he shouted ‘ after everything ive done for you!’ he hit her hard so she fell to the floor ‘ you need to learn a few lessons, samantha nixon.

what do you mean?’ she screamed ‘ what has it got to do with you?’

she quickly tried to get up but hugh grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to the car pushing her against it, he quickly checked her pockets to find her hand cuffs and placed them on her pushing her back to the floor, sam let out a yelp, she shuddered as he lent down and stroked her face

‘ dear old samantha nixon, never had you down as the niave type’ he laughed ‘ you turned me down all those years ago, i thought you might just need some time... so i come back , and what do i find ‘ he grabbed hold of sams face ‘ phil hunter making puppy dog eyes at you! stupid little letters telling you how much he ‘loves’ you’ he hissed

‘ hugh... look maybe w..we could talk about all this, i...’

‘scared are we sam?’ he stood up ‘ abi really looks like you when your scared, she was stupid enough to think that we could talk about it too ...’

‘ YOU! you took abi! ‘ she screamed ‘ if youve hurt her i’ll murder you’ sam attempted to get back up again , but fell back onto the hard, cold floor, she was so mad at him, why would he do such a thing.

‘ you need help’ she hissed ‘ wheres abi, hugh just stood and laughed at her ‘ ‘

‘WHERE IS ABI! she sobbed

‘ we’l finish this conversation later’ he bent down and lifted sam up, he blindfolded her and walked her into another room, the floor was wet, and the room was cold there was the sound of water rushing near by, sam stepped slowly into the room knowing there was nothing she could do, she wished phil was here, she hoped abi was near by as long as abi was ok... she felt hugh undo the handuffs and sit her down on a chair, he violently tied her arms to he chair she felt the wet , thick rope cut deep into her wrists , she shivered slightly...

‘ hugh where are you going ‘ she sobbed ‘ he put some tape over her mouth

‘ dont worry i’ll be back to see you later’ he smiled, stroking her face ‘then it will be just you and me’

hugh quickly drove to sunhill station, got out the car and into the front office

‘ i need to speak to the super’

‘ ok, would you like to take a seat , i’ll see if hes free’

hugh caught sight of phil

‘i need to talk to him NOW! samantha nixon has gone missing!’

phil quickly ran over to see hugh

‘ what? when did she go missing?’ he looked worried

‘ i dont think i should be telling you, i need to see the super’ hugh walked away and went to sit down, phil grabbed his arm and pulled him back

‘ dont think i dont know what your up to! ‘ phil whispered

‘im sure i have no idea what you are on about’ hugh pulled his arm away looking over at the front office desk

‘ the super is ready to see you now’

phil waited in CID he had to do something, the women he loved was missing he knew that hugh had to be behind it, should he tell the super what he had found written in that letter? or should he just wait? there had to be a search , a case something he couldn’t jeperdise his chance of being on it. finally jack came into CID...

‘ ok, quiet please, hugh wallis has come in .. DS samantha nixon is missing, we need to take this seriously as her daughter is also missing as you know, there will be a search and a door to door asking people if they have seen her’ jack walked over to phils desk ‘ phil a word in my office’

phil followed jsck into his office and sat down

‘ what is it gov?

‘ its hugh.. theres just something i dont trust about him... i know you and sam are , well close... is there anything you woud like to tell me?

phil sighed and reached into his pocket

‘well there was this...

why didnt you tell someone when you first found it?’ phil knew he would go off on one, thats the main reason he didnt say anything and he also did it for sam he couldnt jeperdise her saftey by saying anything.

‘ i wasnt sure if it was anything, and i didnt want to say anything to sam, i wasnt sure if she would believe me’ he sighed ‘ i know ive messed up’ phils thoughts wandered of to sam, she was somewhere alone and frightened and all because he was so stupid.

‘ you haven’t messed up, not at all’ jack stood up and looked out the window and watched as hugh got into his car ‘ at least we have something to go on’ he turned to look at phil ‘ this conversation is between you and me phil, no-one else must know... if hugh found out what we are up to god knows what he would do to sam’

hugh drove back to the deserted warehouse and walked back in to find sam sobbing

‘ what are you crying about? its going to be ok... i’ll look after you now’ he took the gag and blindfold of sam and moved to sit towards her

‘ i want to see abi’ her eyes were red and she blinked at the light ‘ please i need to know shes safe, let her go youve got me now please’ a tear ran down her face ‘ please’ she whispered

hugh sighed and ran he hand down his face ‘ you would seriously take her place?’ he looked as sams face, he could see her pain ‘ ok, she can go but if she says anything i will kill her, i’ll take her somewhere far away from here and when were together she can come back, we can be a family’ hugh walked off into another room, she could hear muffled voices and watched as abi came running and threw her arms round her

‘ mum... i..im so sorry ‘ abi sobbed hugging sam harder

‘ its ok, its not your fault ‘ sam kissed abi on her head ‘ everythings going to be alright now’ sam lowered her voice and whispered ‘ take my phone its in my pocket, ring phil let him know where you are, tell him.. tell him im ok’

abi looked confused but did as sam said she took the phone from her pocket hiding what she was doing from hugh.

‘ come on’ hugh grabbed abis arm

‘mum!’ abi tried to pull herslef from hugh

‘ its ok ‘ sam whiseperd ‘ you can go, i’ll be ok me and hugh will sort things ok?’

‘NO!’ abi screamed punching hugh, making him falling over , abi ran as fast as she could and out of the dark , cold room she kept on running until she was outside she kept running the floor was wet and slippy and she fell she could hear hugh shouting, she had never felt so scared she got back up and kept running she didnt stop until she knew he couldnt find her , her whole body was shaking , what was he going to do to her mum? she quickly got the phone out and called phil

‘ come on answer ‘ she screamed

phil was still at the station he had just finished his ‘conversation with the DCI when he heard his phone ring, he saw sams number flashing on his phone, his heart skipped a beat, quickly he answerd

‘sam! where ...’

‘ its m..me its abi, hughs got mum!’ she cried

abi stay where you are, i’ll come and find you, is oyur mum ok?’

‘ she said to tell you she was,... bu...but i heard him shouting, ive made things worse’ abi contiued to cry

‘ look abi im coming now, just stay on the phone ok?’

phil left as fast as he could following abis directions to where she was

‘ you planned this!’ hugh bellowed his face was inches away from sams

‘ no, i wanted to sort this out .. for us to talk, thats what you want isnt it?’ sam was trying to keep hugh calm she knew abi would of phoned phil by now, he would come and save her, at least she hoped.

‘ talk? you want to talk now do you! ‘ hugh was shouting in sams face ‘ she’ll go running to that phil of yours now, he’ll be your knight in shining armour, saving the damsel in distress!’

‘at least he cares about me!’ sam screamed back into his face, she knew she had just made things alot worse, hugh just stood up and smiled

‘i’ll show you caring’ he untied sam and dragged her off the chair, her legs weren’t stable and she lost balanced and slipt banging her head, hugh just dragged her to her feet

‘ we’ll both die together, you and me ... how romantic’ he pushed sam to the floor

‘what are you doing’ she screamed, she wished phil would just come bursting through the doors right now, she looked over to the door... nothing. she knew she had to do something, she couldnt die not now... not when she hasnt told phil... she loved him... yes that right i love him, sam kicked out at hugh slightly knocking him back it was enough though for her to get back up she ran towards the door, everywhere was so dark it didnt help that she was ‘running for her life’ the shouts from hugh were getting louder she had to hide...

‘ sam, just come out... look im sorry i was just angry... im ok now... SAM! dont hide theres no use i know this place like the back of my hand!’

she could here footsteps, they were getting closer... getting louder...when all of a sudden she felt someone grab her from behind...

sorry to post so much but this is how the chapters were wrote! enjoy!

sam tried to move but she was being dragged into another room , she tried to scream but there was a hand placed firmly over her mouth

‘ sam please..’

sam stopped dead in her tracks the grip was become less forcefull she could manage to move round...

‘ phil!’ she fell into his arms, she had never been so pleased to see him before

‘its ok’ he stroked her hair ‘ he’s not gonna get you now’

he moved away slightley moving his hand so that he was holding sams face , moving his face closer to hers , sam could feel phils warm breath on her face , she felt safe in his arms the whole world seemed to stop when she was with him.. no-one could hurt her now, finally phils lips met with sams , kissing her softly at first then both of their tongues exploring each others mouths, he had been waiting so long for this kiss... with the women he loved. sams head was buzzing, her whole body tingling, it was amazing.. this kiss was amazing...phil pulled away slightly out of breath, their eyes were still fixed in each other. phil just smiled , and sam snapped back into reality

‘ as much as i loved that, we really do need to get moving’ phil put his hand out and sam happily accepted, they walked slowly out of the room, it still seemed really dark, but not as frightening maybe beacuse sam had finally got her ‘knight in shining armour’ her phil hunter.

‘ awww isn’t that sweet... its your hero’ hugh smirked

phil moved forward , he was standing in front of sam

‘ your never gonna hurt her again!’

‘and whys that, beacuse you love her! have you asked if she feels the same?’ hughs eyes were now fixed on sams ‘ see thats what she does, leads you on makes you feel things you never felt before... then leaves you... she needs to be taught that you cant do that’ he hissed trying to move closer to sam but phil stood firmly infront of her

sam moved forward, holding phils arm

‘yes i love him! you never had ‘feelings’ for me you were just obsessed!’

‘ i love you sam... why cant you see that!’

‘ YOUR JUST SICK!’

hugh pulled something from out of his pocket... it was a gun he pointed it at phils head...

‘dont ever say that you dont love me again!’ he shouted ‘ or lover boy gets it’

Thread Information