Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: when you have to let go

yes this is very good we want more we want more!!

aw loved that bit i just caught up on the last bit as i hadn't noticed you had posted! more son please hun.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

As sam entered CID alot of heads turned to look at her, the room fell silent. sam made her way to her desk all eyes still on her no-one knew about the rape apart from her, phil and jack. thats the way she wanted it to stay. there was one person she wanted to talk to, she needed to know why he would put her in so much danger she knew that her and manson never saw eye to eye, there was alot of things they needed to talk about. sam got up she was getting a funny feeling from evryone looking at her talking about her behind her back, she made her way towards mansons office and knocked on his door...

‘ come in’

'sam' manson stood up

'we need to talk' manson sat back down ' yeah your right ' he sighed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can we have uniform go to theres been a report of a break in

‘ ok were on are way’ tony said over the radio ‘ isnt that phils place?’

‘ all i want to know is...why?’ sam stood with her back to the door, manson could’nt even look her in the eye, the guilt was rushing through him he knew she wouldn’t back down until she got an answer...

‘ because...’ he sighed finally looking at sam ‘ i was jealous’

sam just stood there , unable to say a word... did manson just say he was jealous? what did he have to be jealous about?

‘ ive seen you with phil, you look so happy’ he turned away

‘ so you let him..do this to me because you were jealous!’ sam shouted, her voice trembling slightly ‘ you really are a pathetic man! do you really hate me that much?’ sam was sobbing

‘sam..im ‘ manson had never seen sam like this before and there was fear in her voice. she'd rarely shown fear in front of anyone regardless of the situation. he walked over to sam and put his hand on her shoulder making her flinch

‘what did he do to you?’

‘ he raped me!’ sam put her head on his shoulder and let him comfort her

‘i promise sam i will do everything i can to help you get him’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

tony crept in slilently into phils house nothing seemed out of place

‘think you should get phil over here, see whats going on, theres no sign of a break in but...’ he sighed ‘ theres alot of blood, no sign of anyone here’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

phil was looking everywhere for sam, he was worried that she had come back to work too early and no-one had seen her for a while, just then his mobile went off , he flipped it open

‘ i’ll be right there’

he quickly text sam

babe where are you? need to see you. love you. phil xx

Sam was still in mansons arms, he hadn’t mean to cause her this much pain, he felt so angry that he had helped cause this out of jealously, he hated himself. He gently pushed Sam back, handing her a tissue.

''Are you sure your ready to be back at work?'' Neil asked "you look really tired''

"Every night I go to bed, only to wake up hours later screaming as I rememberwhat he did,I sometimes wonder why I even sleep...all that happens is I sleep for a couple of hours and then wake up.Im lucky if ican get a decent four hours of sleep, but on most nights it is only a few.

'' You should get home, take the rest of the day off''

''I want to be here, I don’t want to be stuck at home, thinking about...'' Sam trailed off as the door opened; she tried her best to hide the fact that she is crying

''Sam,We’ve been looking everywhere for you!' Gina said, she noticed Sam had been crying, she hadn't been herself for a while now ‘‘you need to get to Phil’s''

''Why? What’s happened? Sam asked, she was worried her and Phil hadn’t exactly had a good morning

''There’s been a break in, Phil’s fine don’t worry he just wants you down there'' Gina said before leaving

''I'll take you if you want?'' Neil offered

''Thanks'' she smiled faintly. They both left the station, driving to Phil’s. They pulled up on the drive

Thread Information