Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: university offers

I'm beginning to like Nott Trent even more now .... got their open day end of this month, and was meant to be going to Cardiff next week - but i dont think i am anymore! Probs go in March now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Aww Loads of us applied to Aber
    You'll be going to more open days though wont you, so you'll get to find out more
    Yep going to a Bangor and Aber open day for humanities so that will help me make up my mind.

The exams are for Aber Di M - I did my first one on Tuesday.. my second one is meant to be tomorrow but if there's more snow, I can't sit it. If I do really in the exams and get a scholarship, I will most likely go to Aber.

Ooo thats cool
    In my pack I got from them it said something about if you get 3B's they give you some money

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    You'll be going to more open days though wont you, so you'll get to find out more
    Yep going to a Bangor and Aber open day for humanities so that will help me make up my mind.

The exams are for Aber Di M - I did my first one on Tuesday.. my second one is meant to be tomorrow but if there's more snow, I can't sit it. If I do really in the exams and get a scholarship, I will most likely go to Aber.
    Won't they let you take it on another day because the school was closed? Surely they've been hit by snow at the uni as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post

oh cool, hopefully youll do well
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information