Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Quote Originally Posted by Looby_Lou View Post
    I really like Sean ... I know his character's become a bit of a meanie lately, but he's a brilliant actor ... let's hope he will move onto other things and will soon be on our screens again! x
    You might be right as he is off to America to try his luck there. He will be back, like the Terminator.

Help with Sean???

Whats the deal with him and his dad??
    Has it been mentioned on the show yet??

Thanks

He hit his dead on the head, then he was working and collapsed and died and sean blames himself for it as he hit him

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Not sure Sean blames himself, I don't think he is capable of seeing himself as doing anything wrong.

I think he does blame himself, thats the way he sounded with the conversation he had with Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I think he does blame himself, thats the way he sounded with the conversation he had with Tanya
    I thought he was quite genuine with Tanya actually. Yes Sean hit his dad when he was 16 and his dad later fell off the roof and died. Sean blamed himself and ran away, leaving 11 year old Stacey to look after their mentally ill mum. He was no doubt scarred by his war experiences. Sean is crazier than Steven these days. At least Steven got some help and is not as bad as he was previously. I know he knows where lucy is but that's a bit like the time he smashed up his own stall in a temper, blocked it out and then blamed Ian and Stacey. Anyway back to Sean - it is appalling what he is doing to Gus but from what I read in Inside Soap "Gus is a very righteous person" and apparently when he tells the Slaters about Sean dealing drugs "he does it for Sean as much as for himself because he wants Sean to get the help he so desperately needs". Actually Pat's attacker could be either Sean or Steven but what I have noticed is Stevven always does things for a reason. With Sean there is not always a reason. If for example Pat saw Sean dealing drugs Sean would have a motive to attack her. As far as i can see Steven has none even if Pat overhearzs him talking to Lucy in the caravan and Sean is nearing a mental breakdown - he's more likely to attack someone whereas Steven is not as unstable as he used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    I can't stand him and it's going to be a hell of a long time until he leaves later this year, and we still have to put up with his pointless acting.

Wish he would be murdered and horribly too
    yeah my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    I can't stand him and it's going to be a hell of a long time until he leaves later this year, and we still have to put up with his pointless acting.

Wish he would be murdered and horribly too
    I agree. There is no point to his character now

yes me too, cant wait for him to leave, hope he's murdered so theres no chance he can come back

Changed my mind. Get him OUT!! lol

Thread Information