Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Sean Slater will be murdered in a who done it storyline. He make so many enemies before he dies with all his bad deeds.
    The police will have to arrest most of the square to try to find the culprit. What will this do to his mum though?

I think once Jean and Stacey find out he killed his dad they will want to kill him also.

I seen rumours that he beats up Jack and Roxy and she loses the baby

Well thank god for that! Because I had thankfully read this thread when I was watching it I found it funny, if I hadn't known I would have been horrified!

Are they making him so evil that people will be glad when he is gone? Why does he have to beat everybody up?

Not true. Rob K (Sean) has said in an interview in Inside Soap that he asked for Sean not to be killed off and he won't be.
    Last edited by Florijo; 19-04-2008 at 15:47.

I'm glad. Although I'm hating Sean at the moment, he was a great character and maybe he can be like Bianca, come back in a few years and be an even better character.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Aw...shame if they arent going to kill him off.....I would have preferred the 'who done it?' storyline personally!!! ie Jean in the cafe, with a george foreman grill!!! lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Im just glad he will be leaving!!! He is soooo annoying and argh And to think I liked him a while ago

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (09-05-2008)

Same Abbie. Don't fancy a moping Jean and Stacey if they don't find out he killed Brian (his dad,) or don't believe it. I haven't heard there's any proof he did it, and he could just deny it if Tanya was to tell, even though it is true. I don't think Stacey would think it true given how they are after the Stax reveal. Will feel quite sorry for Stacey though as she's had to cope with him leaving her behind once already.

I really like Sean ... I know his character's become a bit of a meanie lately, but he's a brilliant actor ... let's hope he will move onto other things and will soon be on our screens again! x

I can't stand him and it's going to be a hell of a long time until he leaves later this year, and we still have to put up with his pointless acting.

Wish he would be murdered and horribly too

Thread Information