Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Your so right Abigail

I read something about Sean and Gus 'going to war'. I doubt Sean would actually cook Wellard, he would probably put the dog in an allotment shet and pretend he has..
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 08-04-2008 at 12:25.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Well it looks like it's true:-

Steven's preparing himself for his first time and he's so nervous that he calls Stacey and asks her which condoms he should buy! As he rushes out of the shop, he bumps into Garry and Mickey and the condoms go flying! Preparations for the 'Barmaid of the Year' competition are well under way and Christian tries to rope Steven in to help, but he's too busy with Stacey.

Ian buys a mannequin in the hope Lucy will be happy to use it for her fashion. He's stunned, however, when Christian lets slip that he's about to become a man. As Steven's getting ready for his date with Stacey, he finds the mannequin and begins practicing his chat up lines. He's just about to caress its breasts when Christian and Ian walk in, prompting Ian to give him a lesson in love.

Stacey starts slow with Steven – he's never done this before. Suddenly, Jean bursts in with her friends Wendy and Wendy. Stacey explains to Jean that she needs the house to herself.

While Jean's in The Vic telling everyone about Steven and Stacey, Stacey leads Steven up to bed. Stacey lies in bed looking frustrated – it hasn't gone well and Steven's not sure why. Afterwards, he heads home and seeks solace in some literature…

Meanwhile, Pat's house is crowded and Bianca stuns her with the news that she's enrolled the kids at the local school. Pat suggests that it sounds like she's putting down roots. Later, Bianca hands Whitney a calendar and explains that she should cross of the days counting down to Tony's return.

Elsewhere, Clare helps Bradley secure his first sale; Ronnie's still struggling with Penny's visit – Penny just won't take to her; Tanya and the girls have a family day out with Jack and Penny; Minty's laid up on the sofa following his treadmill injury; Ricky reminds Bianca that today would have been their anniversary; Wellard ruins Dawn's 'Barmaid of the Year' dress; Bradley kisses Clare; Pat reveals she's starting up the cab firm again; and Sean leads Gus to believe that he's eaten Wellard…

it says he ''leads'' to it does not say he actually has so i doubt he does do it

Sean might be sick but he's not that sick. He gets off on playing mind games with people, it's what makes him tick, I just hope that he gets what he deserves as it's about time Sean is put in his place!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss View Post
    Sean might be sick but he's not that sick. He gets off on playing mind games with people, it's what makes him tick, I just hope that he gets what he deserves as it's about time Sean is put in his place!
    Not sure whether he is not that sick, I think he has gone off his rocker a long time ago, probably when he first arrived. I hope Wellard comes back to bite him where it hurts before this bully finally leaves Walford for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post

Have sex with Gus girlfreind, chuck Gus out of his flat and keeps wellard. Then Sean invites Gus around for dinner and when he asks where Wellard is, Sean points at the food.
    I don't think he will cook up Wellard.. he could be doing this to freak him out but very very sick if true
    he will probably pretend that he has cooked wellard

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post

Have sex with Gus girlfreind, chuck Gus out of his flat and keeps wellard. Then Sean invites Gus around for dinner and when he asks where Wellard is, Sean points at the food.
    I don't think he will cook up Wellard.. he could be doing this to freak him out but very very sick if true
    he will probably pretend that he has cooked wellard
    He does pretend that he has cooked Wellard but he does not (read this somewhere, probably tabloid newspaper).

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Animal lovers will have BBC on their speed dial if they actually "allow" Sean to cook the dog!!
    Sean is sick but not that sick, hes gone off the rails since Tanya blew him off,,I was getting to like him and now I totally detest him

Rumoured Sean Slater Exit

Sean Slater will be murdered in a who done it storyline. He makes so many enemies before he dies with all his bad deeds.
    Last edited by lizann; 21-04-2008 at 09:53.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Sean Slater will be murdered in a who done it storyline. He make so many enemies before he dies with all his bad deeds.
    The police will have to arrest most of the square to try to find the culprit. What will this do to his mum though?

Thread Information