Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok so when is this supposed to occur ?? And can u back this up??? Where did you read this ??? I wonder if Sean will come back looking scruffier than he usually does ?? I am sure if he shaved and combed his hair he would look "nice "

Well I've seen pics of Max and Sean squaring up this week.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Richie_lecturer For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (20-02-2007)

Spoiler:
    It happens next week- it's in all the magazines that have come out today

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Ok so when is this supposed to occur ?? And can u back this up??? Where did you read this ??? I wonder if Sean will come back looking scruffier than he usually does ?? I am sure if he shaved and combed his hair he would look "nice "

It was in one of the Sunday Newspapers

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Which Sunday paper ??? Is it availble on line ?? cos I am in the Netherlands and I do not get the SUNDAY papers you do in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Which Sunday paper ??? Is it availble on line ?? cos I am in the Netherlands and I do not get the SUNDAY papers you do in the UK
    i think the Sunday paper was the News of the World

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

try this website

www.soaplife.co.uk

hey guys's i found a picture of robert from his fightin school, i think it's him, u tell me!

Robert Kazinsky Interview

From the bbc eastenders website

Tell us about shooting the dramatic scenes leading up to Sean’s arrest.
    It was brilliant. I was in agony at the end of all the running, but it was great fun doing the wrestling to the floor and hiding out. It was like my first taste of being an action hero.

Do you think he’s capable of the attack on Patrick?
    There is no doubt about that what-so-ever. Sean’s killed people. Let’s not forget he was in the army. He’s a violent person with a violent disposition. He lashes out. He can’t differentiate between friend or foe and he won’t allow anyone to get close to him.

How do get yourself worked up to film Sean’s angry scenes?
    That comes really easily. Generally, if I’m going to get really angry I just punch a wall a few times, I scream a bit and then I start growling. I might have to stay like that for about an hour, which can be quite tiring.

Why does he behave the way he does?
    He’s not naturally aggressive; he chooses to be because it gets a reaction. It’s a cry for help. The reason he challenges the alpha male characters in the Square is that he wants a father figure. He wants someone who can basically run him into the ground, then take him under his wing.

Does Sean really like Carly?
    Until he knows himself and can forgive himself and actually let his guard down, he’s never going to be in a position where he can give to anybody other than himself. At the moment he’s a completely selfish, self-serving character.

Do you think there's a girl in Walford who can change Sean’s ways?
    There’s not a single woman who can bring him out of himself, because he’s plagued by inner turmoil. Women can have a tempestuous fling with Sean, but they can’t ever have love with him, because he doesn’t love himself.

What does Sean make of the Mitchell sisters?
    He’s not impressed with them as people, but he’s impressed with the way they look. You know, they’re hot! If they’re going to try and have one over on him he’s going to fight and he’s going to win. He’d much rather be making love not war with those two!

What will happen if he ever finds out about Max and Stacey?
    I’m really hoping that there’s going to be a big old fight. I hope that Bradley and Sean join forces and kick seven shades out of Max.

Will we ever see a ‘good’ Sean?
    The Sean you see now is a good Sean. He’s a nice guy, a good kid. He does the things he does because he just wants someone to help him. He’s a charming, affable guy when he wants to be. It’s just that you don’t cross him, ever.
    Last edited by slater girl; 08-08-2007 at 22:56.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slater girl For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (09-08-2007)

Sean Slater Quits!!!!

EASTENDERS heart-throb Rob Kazinsky is quitting the show – to try his luck in Hollywood

Rob, who plays Albert Square bad boy Sean Slater, has negotiated an early release from his BBC1 contract and been signed by Brad Pitt’s agent, who hopes to get him a big-money role.

But Rob, who has been in the soap since August 2006, will carry on filming until October and remain on our screens for nearly another year
    An insider said: “He’s desperate to be a Hollywood star.

“He’s ambitious, which Americans love, and easy on the eye – the first thing that Hollywood producers look at.”

EastEnders bosses are yet to decide what to do with Rob’s character.

One insider claimed he will not be killed off – so Rob could return.

Our source said: “Sean’s a wildman so it would be reasonable for his character to come and go.”

Souce: The Sun

i hope this in the right place
    Last edited by thestud2k7; 18-01-2008 at 04:06.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-01-2008)

Wish he wasn't leaving, I actually quite like his character!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information