Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Quote Originally Posted by LUSHLOOKE69
    no she must have gone onto the railway track because her feet appeared to be burnt. I thought it would turn out Sean died. However bring on another fit lad in the picture he looked older than Stacey.
    yeh i think thats what happened too, she had been on the tracks but no trains had come. yeh he did look older than stacey, about 2 or 3 yrs i think
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    yeh i think thats what happened too, she had been on the tracks but no trains had come. yeh he did look older than stacey, about 2 or 3 yrs i think
    I think she ran onto the track, fell over and waited for a train to come because she had burnt legs andv the woman said to Stacey 'She's never tried anything like this before'?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I think she ran onto the track, fell over and waited for a train to come because she had burnt legs andv the woman said to Stacey 'She's never tried anything like this before'?
    yeh thats what i thought happened too
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

so did they know about sean, i dont really get it had he been metion before ? is he gonna come into the story ?

I don't know but I hope so. Stacey obviously knows about Sean because when she unfolded the photo she said 'Alright Sean', or something like that. The other Slaters' may not know because they didn't have any contact with Stacey's family for ages so Sean could have been born and ran away before they knew about him or they do know about him and don't want to speak a word about him because he ran away.

it was so sad

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I don't know but I hope so. Stacey obviously knows about Sean because when she unfolded the photo she said 'Alright Sean', or something like that. The other Slaters' may not know because they didn't have any contact with Stacey's family for ages so Sean could have been born and ran away before they knew about him or they do know about him and don't want to speak a word about him because he ran away.
    yeh obviously stacey knows about him, im not sure about the other slaters though, hope we found out some more soon
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

this is what i heard : that stacys brother sean ran away when things started to turn bad with his mum ie jean started to go mental so stacy hasnt seen him since

Which probably would have been when Brian died and at that time Stacey was what, 5?

Which probably would have been when Brian died and at that time Stacey was what, 5?
    erm i dunno how old stacey was when her dad died but if she was only young then sean must only have been young too, so where did he go?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information