Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I'm really looking forward to Sean finding out Bradley pressures Stacey into a abortion I have a feeling Bradley is gonna come off bad

Sean will protect his sister at all costs and Bradley better start praying
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I am really enjoying Sean Slater - bring it on

He is a cross between Dennis and Grant Mitchell - fab!! I woud love Sean as a over protective, cool brother....

One question I have just thought of is as Sean was following Al to Walford and then accidently bumps into his sister Stacey. Did he know 'the Slaters' (Zoe, Kat. Mo, Charlie etc) lived in the Square and there was a possibility he may bump into them?. Sean did mention he thought Stacy was living with them for the past few years......???????

Lilianna x
    Last edited by DebbieJane; 29-08-2006 at 08:42.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJane

He is a cross between Dennis and Grant Mitchell - fab!! I woud love Sean as a over protective, cool brother....

One question I have just thought of is as Sean was following Al to Walford and then accidently bumps into his sister Stacey. Did he know 'the Slaters' (Zoe, Kat. Mo, Charlie etc) lived in the Square and there was a possibility he may bump into them?. Sean did mention he thought Stacy was living with them for the past few years......???????

Lilianna x
    Lilanna, I don't think he did know.. remember slaters only moved there 5 years ago and Sean has been gone longer than that.. I assume he thought they lived in the old area and that they took stacey in
    Super Mod

Thanks Siobhan much appreciated

Stacey mentioned he was gone 7 years, and left her aged 11. That figures, seeing as she is almost 18, so he would have left in 1999. I suppose he assumed at the time that Stacey would have had her put in a home, with him being the oldest and not being able to cope, and gone to live with the Slaters'.

I dont really know what i think of him yet, he seems a bit evil, but then other times he just protecting stacey, i'll just have to give it more time.

I think Sean is a really good character, there are lots of dimensions to the character that Eastenders can explore...he does seem intriguing but then protective towards Stacey..i think there is a lot more to find out about him yet.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I like Sean...and the actor who is doing his character.. he comes across better than most of the male actors in EE, cos he is believable ..I like him being protective of Stacey, but at the same time, I am gonna sit back and wait and see how his character unfolds, lets hope that they do not butcher Staceys character in the mean time !!!
    Stacey really loves her brother , I am sort of glad she has some one besides Uncle Charle and Nan Mo... her mom is not in the picture much,,, wonder how their Mom will react to Sean coming back in the fold ????????? Will she go bonkers or what ???? should be interesting !!!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJane

Lilianna x
    Another thing that comes to mind, remember Sean confronted charlie about not being there for Stacey and his mom when Charlie was at Sean and Staceys dads funeral ???? Alot of gaps in Staceys upbringing after Sean left home,,, EE needs to fill in the gaps for us ( fat chance)

Yeah. Do you reckon Stacey will take Bradley with her when she goes to tell her?! Might help defuse the situation.

I'm not sure how she'll feel. It'll probably be more of a shock for Jean than Stacey, because as Stacey said she didn't give up hope of Sean coming back, while her mum destroyed all evidence he'd ever existed, pretty much as soon as he left.

I suppose it could make her have a relapse. God that's all Stacey needs isn't it?!

Thread Information