Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Nope there will be spoilers of it in the upcoming issue of soaplife. I'm guessing he will arrive whilst Ruby and Stacey are in wherever it was they are going that begins with M. That gives time for tension to be built up between Sean and the rest of the Slaters.

It seems like Ruby and Stacey may come back on the same day as Sean's arrival. The latest spoilers go up to 18th, so he'd arrive on the monday after that.

If they arrive then too, that would be a fortnight they've been away for.

Wonder what's going to happen with this Al thing?! Sounds intriguing. The new spoilers are out tomorrow. Gosh I've just come back from holiday and read 2 sets of spoilers, and now i'm getting another one. It's treats galore at the moment! lol.

Excited to see what's going to happen with Stacey and Sean.

Oooh they coming out tommorow? Sounds interesting this thing with Al and Sean. Sean has been one of the most-talked about character without even appearing yet (Soaplife said that).

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    Oooh they coming out tommorow? Sounds interesting this thing with Al and Sean. Sean has been one of the most-talked about character without even appearing yet (Soaplife said that).
    Yes every Friday. Hopefully there's no kind of delay.

Yes I hope Sean is going to become an asset, and doesn't fail to impress. We are going to have some fun times when he arrives, on this board.

I just heard how that sounded! lol. Good job I added 'on this board'.

Really loving the new spoilers about Sean, and it really does sound like it coud be this week Stacey finds out she's pregnant. It's all happening with the Slaters!

I really want to know why Sean is after Al?! It's all getting interesting...i wonder how Sean will react to Stacey's pregnancy and Bradley too!?

I assume that Stacey's shock news is that she is pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I really want to know why Sean is after Al?! It's all getting interesting...i wonder how Sean will react to Stacey's pregnancy and Bradley too!?

I assume that Stacey's shock news is that she is pregnant
    I read the spoilers and thought that's what it was. Not just because of the 'shock result' which easily could just be Sean turning up. But also what they were saying about her erratic behaviour, and how it becomes clear when she gets the result. Which can't be about Sean because him turning up is a surprise. And apparently there's a double shock for her, which I read somewhere.

I'm thinking Sean's reaction will be one of concern, and he'll feel the need to protect her. Bradley on the other hand I think will be rather shocked. But will come round after a while.

I dont think Stacey will tell Sean straight away that she is preggie. Think they will have alot of other stuff to discuss, about him leaving and returning, first.

Interview from All About Soap magazine.

'Your the new fit bloke on the square-how are you dealing with the comparisons to Nigel Harman?'

'The audience obviously needs a Nigel Harman shaped peg to fit into a Nigel Harman shaped hole, and Eastenders is trying to wedget me into it. I don't feel pressured though. Sean is very different to Dennis. He was a good guy, but Sean's a scumbag. If the Mitchelss started on Dennis, he would fight back. Sean would just take it, then stick a knife in their backs! He's on the edge...'

'What brings Sean to Walford?'
    'Sean and Al, who lives in Albert Square, were mates when they were in the army, but they fell out over a girl. Al took it badly and shot Sean in the back. Sean's followed him to the Square with the intention of killing him. Until he bumps into his sister, that is!'

'How does he react when he sees Stacey?'
    'Shock! They haven't had any contact since he ran away from home at 16. She didn't know if he was still alive, and he had no idea she was in Walford. His sole purpose for being there was to kill Al- but as soon as he sees Stacey, his priorities change.'

'How do the rest of the Slaters take to him-the house is getting crowded!'
    'They take him in, but he doesn't get on with anyone. Sean's role in life seems to be upsetting as many people as possible. Fitting into a family he doesn't see as his own is a slow process.'

'Will Sean be a hit will the Walford ladies?'
    'He's a slut! He might be twisted and bitter but he's a charmer too. He's going to be getting off with everyone. I used to be a body builder, and the producers have cottoned onto that. The scripts now demand that i'm topless in every scene. I think they are trying to add some male totty to the show!

'How long is Sean going to be sticking around for?'
    'Long term, unlike Al! Unless i'm terrible, and they fire me!'

I skipped some of the stuff with Stacey and Bradley cause I already put it on their thread. Go and look at it if you like.

Thread Information