Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Gosh! These boards are quiet tonight.

Anyway I would really love Sean Slater to become a bartender and possible manager of Scarletts. It would give him a major excuse to flirt with all the women, as Dennis did when he worked there. It's also an ideal place to get involved with some criminal activity (which pretty much everyone who's managed the place has got in to, apart from Sharon).

I can just imagine it being a really fun exciting place to be when he's there. Give it more of a young vibe.

Apparantly Seans been in the army!!And is very protective over his sister and so C.Clements says that him and Bradley are gonna clash!!!

I'm really liking this! Poor Bradley, he doesn't know what he's letting himself in for going out with Stacey! I hope Bradley will stand his ground.
    Last edited by littlemo; 11-07-2006 at 12:28.

I was thinking about Grant's attitude when he arrived in Walford after leaving the army, he was very violent. He was involved in the Falklands war, and he used to have nightmares and everything. Do you think Sean would have seen anything of war? There has been action involving Afghanistan and Iraq. They can't go into much detail with that kind of stuff, but I was thinking it could have an effect on the way he is.

Or do you reckon they'll stay off that road altogether?!
    Last edited by littlemo; 11-07-2006 at 13:58.

thats a dodgy issue to tackle in todays society It would be a really intresting story to cover but I doubt the bbc will go down that road.

besides there is so much else for sean to cover once he arrives like the rumored pregnancy.

but maybe being thrown out of the army or refusing to go to iraq

Yeah perhaps he could have been thrown out. I don't think you can refuse to go, where there's a war, if your in the army. I'm not sure how it works but unless you do a 'moonlight flit', I don't think you have much choice. Could be wrong.

I am soooo looking foward to Sean Slater arriving, he sounds like a great character.

I saw an interview with him in the TV times today and he says Stacey isnt happy to see him and that hes a Tart!!!loves the ladies!!!(He says tart,not me!!!)
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 02-08-2006 at 11:31.

Sean's a tart?! Well that should make very interesting viewing!!!

Oh I say, lock up your daughters!!!! lol

Does it say why Stace isnt pleased to see him? I mean, apart from him abandoning her a few years back, leaving her to look after their mentally ill mother all on her own! lol

Thanks Nigella. You always have the latest gossip. He's a tart?- sounds really interesting. Not long until he arrives anyway.

Thread Information