Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    I can kind of see him looking similar to Stacey, and he does look a bit mischevious here. Nice looking but not as nice as Dennis was.

i cant wait to see him in the show, as he was my favorite character in the series of dream team that has just finished, just ashame we have to wait that long

i think he is better looking than nigel was, there are some nice pics of him at this link: http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=55783

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    oK GIRLS,,,,,,,,, do any of you wanna start taking bets,,that Lacey Turner or Louisa Lyton will be linked up with him in the soap mags ??
    Hes really a nice looking fella !!!!!!
    How old is this guy supposed to be in real life ???( not the character )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    oK GIRLS,,,,,,,,, do any of you wanna start taking bets,,that Lacey Turner or Louisa Lyton will be linked up with him in the soap mags ??
    Hes really a nice looking fella !!!!!!
    How old is this guy supposed to be in real life ???( not the character )
    It would be strange for Lacey to end up with him, when he's playing her brother onscreen wouldn't it?! I used to watch Home And Away and I remember the characters of Leah and Alex were a couple in real life, and brother and sister on screen. I know it's only acting, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by anna42hmr
    i cant wait to see him in the show, as he was my favorite character in the series of dream team that has just finished, just ashame we have to wait that long

i think he is better looking than nigel was, there are some nice pics of him at this link: http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=55783
    Wow he looks fab, scrumptious.

JJ I think you will be so right he might hook up with Louisa or Lacey in the mags any way!

Cant wait til August when he hits our screens. I bet there will be some rather exciting scenes with him and stace! Do we know whether she likes her bro or not?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Cant wait til August when he hits our screens. I bet there will be some rather exciting scenes with him and stace! Do we know whether she likes her bro or not?
    I think it's one of those love hate relationships. Neither Jean or Stacey seem happy to see him (according to articles i've read), but it was obvious when we saw Stacey looking at the photo of him, she cared deeply. I just think they are both extremely hurt by what he's done to them. But I reckon they'll make it up soon enough.

Although there's bound to be sibling rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I think it's one of those love hate relationships. Neither Jean or Stacey seem happy to see him (according to articles i've read), but it was obvious when we saw Stacey looking at the photo of him, she cared deeply. I just think they are both extremely hurt by what he's done to them. But I reckon they'll make it up soon enough.

Although there's bound to be sibling rivalry.
    Just out of interest what has he actually done?! Is it the fact he just up and left one day. Leaving Stacey to look after Jean? OR is it a case of he having doen something and having to leave? Also does this mean more Jean soon!! I do hope so, cos she is a really good addition to the show and brings out another side to the tough as old boots stacey!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Just out of interest what has he actually done?! Is it the fact he just up and left one day. Leaving Stacey to look after Jean? OR is it a case of he having doen something and having to leave? Also does this mean more Jean soon!! I do hope so, cos she is a really good addition to the show and brings out another side to the tough as old boots stacey!!! lol
    The only thing I know about is Sean abandoning Stacey to look after Jean by herself. But I reckon there's a proper reason for that, something Stacey doesn't know about. She was saying to Bradley on Thursday about people walking out without a goodbye or an explanation (clearly talking about Sean). I'm thinking she was too young to be told what actually happened (or Jean thought she was too young). So Jean left Stacey thinking that he didn't care. Possibly something to do with Brian (Stacey's dad's) death.

When Jean's ill she constantly talks about her husbands death not being an accident, but she won't sit down and have a chat about it with Stacey when she's 'normal'. She's cut herself off from it. Stacey thinks her mum's crazy for thinking these things.

Jean's apparently coming back at the end of July. And I reckon there's going to be some good drama with all of them!
    Last edited by littlemo; 25-06-2006 at 22:28.

I'm definetely getting the feeling there's a proper reason for Sean leaving like that. Stacey was saying on Thursday about people going off without a goodbye or an explanation (she was clearly talking about Sean).

I think Sean's done something that Jean knows about, but Stacey doesn't. Possibly something to do with Brian's death?! Jean doesn't want to talk to Stacey about it. So Stacey is left thinking that Sean doesn't care about her. But when Jean is ill she keeps going on about Brian's death not being an accident, and Stacey is oblivious to it, thinking she's mad.

A new picture of Sean from DS

Thread Information