Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Yeah he could, but I can't see him just doing that, he didn't when Zoe ran away, and he is a very loyal family member. Stacey has never mentioned anything about Sean to anyone, all we have seen is the thing with the photograph.

But Stacey's dad didn't kill himself, he died in an accident on the building site. That's what Stacey told Ruby, and I can't remember it been said anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    But Stacey's dad didn't kill himself, he died in an accident on the building site. That's what Stacey told Ruby, and I can't remember it been said anything different.
    That's what was said, but we are just contemplating that it could have been a lie to tie in with the Sean rumour.

i saw a picture of him today in my tv mag he is very fit lol

Could you scan it in or is there a pic of him on the net somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Could you scan it in or is there a pic of him on the net somewhere
    here he is the one on the left click on the image to make it bigger
    Last edited by crazygirl; 16-06-2006 at 10:19.

August 21st! Is the date in which we are going to see Sean Slater on screen. The website I got it from was Harchester.net and it was an actual message from Robert himself.

It's exciting! But it is a bit longer than I was expecting to wait. Jean is coming back in July, after next week. I'm not sure what is going to happen then. Because it's a long while until Sean arrives.

Good news though!

I can kind of see him looking similar to Stacey, and he does look a bit mischevious here. Nice looking but not as nice as Dennis was.

I think its going to make an interesting story.

I think he looks too nice from his picture. But appearances can be deceptive. I did see a clip from him in Dream Team, and he did seem a bit naughty.

I think once him and Stacey get through the initial shocks and everything else, he'll be a good older brother to have. If anything happens to split Bradley and Stacey up, and Stacey goes off the rails again, getting hooked up with guys she shouldn't. She'll have Sean there to sort them out! Of course she can take care of herself, but it's handy to have a back up isn't it?! lol.

Thread Information