Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

Cool

Ah a male Slater, besides Charlie, well let's see if he is dark haired as well! Hope he looks good, uhm well I'm saying that a lot lately, sorry!
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 13-05-2006 at 13:38.

bradley could go off stacey or get jelous of sean even thoiugh he is her brother. becuse it says they'll be getting into trouble and stuff but bradley likes the nice side of stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Ah a male Slater, besides Charlie
    Lol i know its about time!!! It should be really interesting

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    bradley could go off stacey or get jelous of sean even thoiugh he is her brother. becuse it says they'll be getting into trouble and stuff but bradley likes the nice side of stacey
    Yeah he does, but it was her personality that won him over in the first place. And part of that is her flirtatious care free attitude. I think he likes that side to her as well. As long as she isn't being nasty to anybody, and he can see a reason behind what she's doing. I think he would find it difficult not to be on her side.

Also he seems to have strong morals, but he is quite cunning in getting what he wants. He's a business man. So they are both quite decisive people in that way.

But maybe Stacey's attitude will prove to much for him. I suppose it'll be a test to their relationship.

This is great, i am glad Sean Slater will be joining the cast, finally a male Slater!!
    I think him and Stacey will be great together and it will add onto the Slater clan considering most of them have left.
    I agree with Shannisrules that Bradley could feel left out if Stacey and Sean go off and get up to mischief!.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Do any of you know what Stacey and Sean's relationship was like ??? For all we know they might not even get along, or like each other..or Stacey "worships the ground he walks on" and he may consider her a "tag along ". So lets wait and see

if he's a slater he's probably a bit like nick cotton

I wonder how he will be coming back, can anyone remember that episode where we found out about him and he was on that picture but it had been folded up so he wasnt visible? I really confused why it was like that

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    I wonder how he will be coming back, can anyone remember that episode where we found out about him and he was on that picture but it had been folded up so he wasnt visible? I really confused why it was like that
    Yeah i remember that episode, i think it was part of the Jean/Stacey week but i think the picture was folded up because he ran away from home and didn't have a good relationship with his mum, not too sure though.

oh well i cant remmeber if it was folder but you couldnt seem him in the frame or soemthing i dont know but it confused me at the time lol

Thread Information