Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I don't think it has been in print but it could well be true. TPTB obviously want to build up the existing families and the Slaters are in need of new blood, plus the fact he was mentioned by Stacey leads me to think there may be some truth in this. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Yea Stacey did mention him, didn't she throw away the family photo in the trash bin as she went in the house with big Mo ?? Wonder how much older this Sean is supposed to be ??? I think to be honest it would be a great build up ...and EE is sadly in the need for NEW BLOOD as you say !

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Yea Stacey did mention him, didn't she throw away the family photo in the trash bin as she went in the house with big Mo ?? Wonder how much older this Sean is supposed to be ??? I think to be honest it would be a great build up ...and EE is sadly in the need for NEW BLOOD as you say !
    I think someone said he is in his early 20s.

Sean Slater

It just occured to me that we haven't got a Sean Slater thread. If you need a source Sharon Marshall confirmed that he was coming into it on This Morning about a week ago. There was also talk about him in Inside Soap this week.

So according to sources he's going to be a heart throb, much like Nigel Harman, and him and Stacey are going to try and forge a bond with each other. While causing lots of mayhem! Sounds great doesn't it?!

I think he's coming into it in the autumn. Whether Jean will be in it at that time, I don't know. Can't wait!

i think this is a good idea due to the fact when Little Mo leaves they will have lost all the original slater kids. The slaters are one of the best EE families so it will be good to see them carried on. Stacy has already proven herself as a worthy SLater so I hope the new guy will be successful aswell

that sound good another slater.
    correct me if i'm wrong but during the stacey and her mum storyline wasn't that Sean in the photo?

im glad there will be a new slater. It was also an article in Inside Soap.

sounds great i cant wait for this storyline to happen yes sean was the guy in the photo that satcey was staring at

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Please post the link to the story when it comes out I also think it is time to introduce a new SLATER, after Lil Mo leaves the show then its just Stacey, Big Mo and Charlie,,Wonder how old this Sean is supposed to be

it says in inside soap that he's going to be a big hunk like nigel harman

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Please post the link to the story when it comes out I also think it is time to introduce a new SLATER, after Lil Mo leaves the show then its just Stacey, Big Mo and Charlie,,Wonder how old this Sean is supposed to be
    About 20, I would imagine, considering how the age gap between Sean and Stacey looked in the photo.

Thread Information