Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

yea it would be good to see a male instead of a female

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    But we don't know that they will want anything to do with him as he ran away from home so long ago.
    i think the slaters will want him, theyre not the sort of family to turn people away
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I am just hoping that the actor chosen to play Sean Statler is a good actor, who cares if he is CUTIE PIE OR FIT ..... Looks are nice but acting is what makes an actor
    yeh i know what you mean jodi, it would be good if the actor chosen was fit, but id rather have him be able to act so that i dont cringe everytime hes on cos of the bad acting!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I heard these rumours on digitalspy aswell. I really hope this is true as there needs to be another Slater and i am liking all the new additions in the show so far. I just hope they will pick the right actor to play Sean.

how many more slaters are there out there ??? lol - *calling allllllllllll slaters out there calling them allllllllllllllll* *a million people charge through elstree studios* ooo im in there.

i was hopin he would show up soon

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I heard these rumours on digitalspy aswell. I really hope this is true as there needs to be another Slater and i am liking all the new additions in the show so far. I just hope they will pick the right actor to play Sean.
    Yes it is nice to have some new additions, but it does seem as if they are going a bit overboard now. There's going to be so many new character in such a short space of time. In another year we will probably only recognise a few people.

I would like Sean to join the Slater family, because I think it would be nice for Stacey.

I'd also like to see the scenes between Sean, Stacey and Jean. After the history that EE have created, they have potential.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Wink

does any one know for sure there will be a new character?? I mean has it been in PRINT,, I would love to see a new Statler join the Walford bunch ,also would be good to see what sort of relationship Stacey has with her brother ( we can only assume they have been apart for some time )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    does any one know for sure there will be a new character?? I mean has it been in PRINT,, I would love to see a new Statler join the Walford bunch ,also would be good to see what sort of relationship Stacey has with her brother ( we can only assume they have been apart for some time )
    I don't think it has been in print but it could well be true. TPTB obviously want to build up the existing families and the Slaters are in need of new blood, plus the fact he was mentioned by Stacey leads me to think there may be some truth in this. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Thread Information