Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Slater

seans gonna be great....(im glad the dream team people are taking over the soap world, rob in ee and ricky and jamie in hollyoaks) im hoping for dawn and sean to be a couple how good would that be?

staceys gonna be fine with sean i think he will bring her softer side completly out just cant understand how no one mentions him like mo being her nan would say oh have you heard from sean but ee is full of mystery

Yeah i think that Dawn and Sean would make a good couple! Sean would be the type of person that Dawn would go for!

oh yeah def...not only that its the first person other than martin whos her age, martins great but way too dull for dawn jake would of been a good pairing but it never happened....so sean is the best bet and theres the dream team connection as well

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    staceys gonna be fine with sean i think he will bring her softer side completly out just cant understand how no one mentions him like mo being her nan would say oh have you heard from sean but ee is full of mystery
    Yeah it is mysterious, but Big Mo isn't actually Sean and Stacey's nan. Stacey's related to Charlie, Mo is the mother of his wife Viv. So it's only by marriage they have a connection. But it seems Mo knows Jean quite well, and I would think they'd know about what went on with Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yeah it is mysterious, but Big Mo isn't actually Sean and Stacey's nan. Stacey's related to Charlie, Mo is the mother of his wife Viv. So it's only by marriage they have a connection. But it seems Mo knows Jean quite well, and I would think they'd know about what went on with Sean.
    oh yeh i didnt think of it like that, so how come stacey calls mo nan then if shes not her nan?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    oh yeh i didnt think of it like that, so how come stacey calls mo nan then if shes not her nan?
    Probably the same reason every single person in the Square called Nana Moon Nana.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    I think it's because Charlie has made Stacey feel like one of his girls since she's been there. Like Jean said, he's got a great way of putting people at ease. He treats Ruby as a member of the family, even though she's only been there for a few months.

She probably said at some point to call her that as well.

Cant wait untill he arrives, i love the slaters, they are fab! and he hasn't even been on our screens yet and we all cant wait untill he arrives, i reckon he's going to be a popular character and he's going to be a real hit with the ladies!

Yeah! I hope he throws his weight about a bit, takes care of a few people. I don't think they can copy Dennis's arrival when he punched Phil to floor. But I think there could be some rivalry between them, maybe?!

Who else could he hit?! Deano?! I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with that! lol. Just keep your hands off Bradley though, o.k.!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo

Who else could he hit?! Deano?! I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with that! lol. Just keep your hands off Bradley though, o.k.!
    Oh please let him hit Deanoooooooooooo!!! Maybe he could mow him down instead. If doesnt matter anything that would put Deanoooo out of action for a few weeks is fine by me!!! lol

Looking forward to the arrival of Sean. Haven't really seen what he looks like and don't want to either. Just hoping its a nice surprise and he isnt another Deanoooooooooo!! Just the one Deano, is still one too many in my book!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 10-07-2006 at 01:31.

Thread Information