Thread: Characters leaving

Characters leaving

Chris Hemsworth who plays Kim Hyde and Holly Brisley who plays Amanda Vale are leaving in 2006. Both there contracts are up! This is no suprise to me as the character of Amanda was not a long term character, she was just put in the show to add a little spice to the series, and Chris leaving is not a shock, if you read the Home and Away 2006 preview in TV Week magazine and read the article on him it's pretty clear he is tired of the show and wantes to try something new. Joel McIlroy who plays Dr. Flynn Saunders is also leaving the show I believe he will be the first to leave the series and will be the only victim of the "Cyclone that's heading straight for Summer Bay" storyline.

lots of people are leaving

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Chris Hemsworth who plays Kim Hyde and Holly Brisley who plays Amanda Vale are leaving in 2006. Both there contracts are up! This is no suprise to me as the character of Amanda was not a long term character, she was just put in the show to add a little spice to the series, and Chris leaving is not a shock, if you read the Home and Away 2006 preview in TV Week magazine and read the article on him it's pretty clear he is tired of the show and wantes to try something new. Joel McIlroy who plays Dr. Flynn Saunders is also leaving the show I believe he will be the first to leave the series and will be the only victim of the "Cyclone that's heading straight for Summer Bay" storyline.
    No, I think Flyn is still in it after the cyclone, it has already been shown over in aussie

i thoughtflynn died of a tumour or somthing like that
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

flynn def doesn't die in the cyclone as em9283 says it has been aired i think he still got a couple of weeks left

Is flynn leaving ??? and hayley n scott ?

Thread Information