Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neds secret??

it was said a few weeks ago that he had a sectret so it could have been either that he is unable to read o that he had a passion for acting in musicals ( stuart did not know this)

yeah you are so right xXxJessxXx also he is doing the Raw thing at the end of neigbours- so maybe that is helping us...

Im surprised they are doingt this storyline so close to when Connor had these problems. Though for someone who hasnt been reading very long Connor reads very well now!

I think neds secret is that he cant read, as he asked max to read him this contract

yeah i'm sure thats it. i mean him having reading problems.

yeah he came on at the end of neighbours saying if you have any problems like Ned then go on to the RAW website

i think he can read but not very well

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    Im surprised they are doingt this storyline so close to when Connor had these problems. Though for someone who hasnt been reading very long Connor reads very well now!
    i know what you mean, it was like 'storyline's done know, Connor can read just as well as everyone else and it will never be mentioned again'. although you might have thought that when Ned first came to live with them Connor would have picked up on it, as he was recognise the tricks Ned used to hide it. oh well, hopefully he'll move back into the House of Trouser soon and help Ned.

i dont think that caooner will end up living back in the hot or at least not for long as on austrailian screens he is still with harold although spending loads of time at hot but he is due to leave very soon

Thread Information