Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: does sonia leave martin

I just wish this storyline would be over just like other posters have stated.

I can't stand the character of Naomi, her voice is annoying, and her and Sonia have no on screen chemistry at all. I wish they'd leave Martin and Sonia alone, as they make a nice couple.

well said, i agree she doesn;t show naomie any affection therefore they should get together, they totally don't suit eachother
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

This storyline is so shockingly bad its unreal.

If any eastender script writers read these message boards the get rid of naomi!!

Cant we have a nice happy marriage PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    This storyline is so shockingly bad its unreal.

If any eastender script writers read these message boards the get rid of naomi!!

Cant we have a nice happy marriage PLEASE!!
    Yes a happy marriage would be nice. Although it does seem that Sonia no longer appreciates Martin, and they probably shouldn't just stay together for the sake of Rebecca.

I don't think her wanting to break up with him is really to do with Naomi, she just no longer loves him in the way she did.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    So Sonia being confused about her feelings for Naomi won't last long then. From this it suggests she will have an affair with a man.
    well not really it doesnt make anything clear apart that she has had an affair i can only assume its with naomi as this has been built up for ages it would be a bit stupid to just throw a random guy in there for her to sleep with

not saying it is not stupid sonia just having an affair with naomi when i doubt sonia is gay or bi.....i mean if jamie was still alive would sonia still do this?

and any money says if they do split martin and sonia up because of the lesbian thing i doubt they will make naomi and sonia an 'official couple' im guessing they are only trying to copy the todd from corrie thing only with sonia to get healines not to make storylines out of it

Thread Information