Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: concerts - what ones have yous been to

I have been to loads over the ages,just love live music..
    The Beatles, The Kinks, Dave Clark five, The Monkees, David Cassidy, The Pretenders, Toyah, UB 40, Cliff Richards, Spandu Ballet, Helen Reddy , The Osmonds, Robbie Williams, Kylie and tonite going to see Rod Stewart. Been to many more that I can't remwember at the moment. But alot you you dont know some of them. Just found out Rod ill concert cancelled tonite
    Last edited by hazey; 09-05-2005 at 14:06.

Ive been to 10. Ive seen Steps Twice, S Club Three Times, Natasha Bedingfield, Spice Girls, Smash Hits Poll Winners Party 2004, Tv Hits Awards 2001 and Girls Aloud.
    Last edited by crusty_bap; 09-05-2005 at 21:01.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    know what you mean! i was a huge fan of steps too! lol! i also used to like sclub7, though my sis was a bigger fan than me. a few years ago (think i was about 13 or something) me and my sis went to see sclub at wembly. it was alright but wasnt great

Yep me too! The shame! I can't believe i'm admitting it. I liked them right until they split up I think I was in year 10 at high school then, it was a couple of years ago wasn't it. They did release some pretty catchy stuff though, even my mum used to sing along......the cd's have gone now though! Gave them to my aunty for her carboot sale.
    L*U*N*A

ooh i forgot to post what concert i went to.....Busted, last year and after that I started to dislike them. I do like Fightstar though!
    L*U*N*A

Steps-heehee!
    Kylie-she was so good!
    Spice Girls-they were really good!
    Pink-saw her 2 times she was so so so so so so so so so good!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

i have seen Peter Andre twice ! wen i was a young un ! Steps again when i was young ! Westlife, Busted my friend dragged me kicking and screaming to that one! a Smash hits tour saw loads there and my favourite of all my baby Robbie Williams ! he was fantastic need to see him again soon. !

Bruce Springstein, BB King, Eric Clapton (3 times), Blues & Trouble, Ry Cooder, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jeff Buckley, Huey Lewis & the News, Robert Palmer and when I was very young and sad... Spandu Ballet

wildhearts {many times}
    3 colours red
    rancid
    nofx
    thunder
    good charlotte
    sure there is more just can't think of any more

I went to a free radio roadshow with westlife,s club 7 etc when they'd only just started,
    Blue,3 years running once the smash hits tour then there own tour.
    All Saints,Ronan and loads more at Wollaton Park.
    Oasis,Stereophonics plus Robbie Williams.
    the best was Robbie

I've been to Blue twice and I've been to Westlife three times. I've been to a couple of festival type pop thingys in fields too but Blue was the main act there too. I went to Top of the Pops and say Coldplay live though. They were amazing!
    Last edited by squarelady; 14-06-2005 at 19:17.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Thread Information