Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey/Bradley

he looks like a nice lad

I know he isnt all that in the looks bit - but i liked him, he's gonna be sweet and caring

Arrow Stacey/Bradley

Not sure whether to put this here or not -

After seeing todays episode - i am thinking that Bradley and Stacey might get together - (that is if Bradley is not gay as the rumours suggest that he might be)

I can see Bradley and Stacey becoming friends once she finds out Deano was the one who spiked her drink.

It would be good if they were friends or got together after, Stacey having someone like Bradley to keep her steady and being there for her, Stacey needs someone she can rely on - Bradley might be the guy unlike Deano who i just cannot stand for some reason, I think if Stacey got together with someone like Deano - then there's nothing really solid about that relationship coz Stacey's been with guys like him before - but if she hooks up with Bradley, then that will be different as she's never had that kind of guy before being all senstive and caring.

And what with Stacey family problems being they are and i think EE are going to hopefully explore more into it, it would be cool to have a friend like Bradley to rely and talk to and also help her along the way

I dont know why, but first i would like them to be friends - it would be just like how Jamie Mitchell and Sonia started out, him being the good looking guy and she was the geek ugly girl (and being great friends) - ppl saying why does he want to be with someone like Sonia (do you get what i mean???)

I can see something like that happening
    Last edited by Lennie; 25-01-2006 at 00:33.

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    jurys still out on bradley at the mo.........

Im still suffering from the shock that an eastender actually has a job...........(wait for it)...........OUTSIDE WALFORD!!!! In the city?!! Who knew such a place existed, I thought the world stopped after the car lot!
    I know! We now have not one but two Jacksons with 'a career'!

He seems nice enough. It's a good idea to expand families on the square. He seems at the moment a cross between Ian Beale and Lofty Holloway. He also reminds me of somebody I know. I'll be interested to see how his character develops.

I like Bradley only because he is so different to Deano - as ppl have made him to be some kind of hunk, but Bradley is different and shy, thats what i like about him - a underdog, if you know what i mean

Yes I think it would be nice for them to get together. But I think the rumours are true, the producer has confirmed he's gay. However I think it takes a while for it to be revealed, so maybe him and Stacey do out together for a little while.

I think Stacey would be too much for Bradley, it would be like Janine when she started dating one of her clients, that shy one who tried to commit suicide when she dumped him.
    Last edited by littlemo; 25-01-2006 at 00:52.

I would like Stacey and Bradley to become friends. It would be an unusual friendship between two completly different people with vastly different experiences of life. Stacey needs other friends other than Ruby and Bradley would be a good one to have.

I don't think Stacey/Bradley would get together as from watching yesterday- all he talk about is jame bond movies- and boring stuff in Stacey eyes.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    I don't think Stacey/Bradley would get together as from watching yesterday- all he talk about is jame bond movies- and boring stuff in Stacey eyes.
    AT I do not think it was boring to Stacey( she wasn't really listening ) her mind was 10000000 miles away, all she wanted to do was find some info where Johnny had taken Ruby,, Bradley is just nervous and trying to fit in, Don't some of you people get nervous meeting new folks and chatter away like an idiot or smile like a darn fool... give the guy a break

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    AT I do not think it was boring to Stacey( she wasn't really listening ) her mind was 10000000 miles away, all she wanted to do was find some info where Johnny had taken Ruby,, Bradley is just nervous and trying to fit in, Don't some of you people get nervous meeting new folks and chatter away like an idiot or smile like a darn fool... give the guy a break
    i never said he was making a fool of himself- i just don't see Stacey and Bradley being together- i'm allowed to have my views
    Last edited by Angeltigger; 25-01-2006 at 10:56.

Thread Information