Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey/Bradley

I got a feeling that Stacey is genuine in that episode - that she wants to make a effort

i love deano i know he has done wrong but he only did it to cheer stacey up and i think the feeling is mutual between them

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i love deano i know he has done wrong but he only did it to cheer stacey up and i think the feeling is mutual between them

I am not sure I would be that quick to forgive some one that DRUGGED me to make me HAPPY,, then let another guy take the blame for it, I call that sort of person a coward and a wimp...Deano has lost my vote

im sorry but i do like deano i cant help it , he seems perfect for stacey

i really like deano too! thinks he will be gud with stacey!

Not watching EE - will watch at 10pm on BBC3

Was there any Stacey/Bradley in todays episode???

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Not watching EE - will watch at 10pm on BBC3

Was there any Stacey/Bradley in todays episode???
    There was a little bit of Bradley and Stacey in tonight's EE, as you now know now you've watched it. I don't know why Stacey is being so mean to Bradley. He seems like a nice friend to have. She should really think before she acts.
    Last edited by littlemo; 06-02-2006 at 22:57.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I am not sure I would be that quick to forgive some one that DRUGGED me to make me HAPPY,, then let another guy take the blame for it, I call that sort of person a coward and a wimp...Deano has lost my vote
    i know deano did wrong but he witnessed the meltdown she had at the party in johnnys and realises how depressed dhe is without ruby he wanted to cheer her up but he went all the wrong ways about doing it but you have got to give him credit he didnt let bradley go down for it and admitted the truth to everyone
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 07-02-2006 at 00:38.

I sooooo want Bradley and Stacey to get together. I think we're going to see a bit of a transformation a la Grease!

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I sooooo want Bradley and Stacey to get together. I think we're going to see a bit of a transformation a la Grease!
    Do you think Stacey is going to be the one to change or Bradley? I don't think they'd want to change Stacey's personality, she's an excellent character. Although it wouldn't hurt her character to be a bit nicer to the people trying to be friends with her.

I think Bradley would need to lighten up a little to be with Stacey. He should keep his gentle manner and his mild temperament, but he would need to be a bit more fun. And he has to learn to stand up for himself more. You can see he holds his own now, but he needs to stay one step of the game.

Thread Information