Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: msn 8.0

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    There are also a lot of us (me included) that still have invites for 8.0 (i have 19 of them) if they are wanted by anyone

If anyone of you runs out of invites let me know I have 21 of them ok.

why cant i paste this (*)·´`·.¸.»ß£WÄR£ 1 höt ©hï©k·´`·.¸.»(*) onto my my display name? like i could on 7.5

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    why cant i paste this (*)·´`·.¸.»ß£WÄR£ 1 höt ©hï©k·´`·.¸.»(*) onto my my display name? like i could on 7.5
    You should be able to will try and find out why you cant or what you are not doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanneslover
    You should be able to will try and find out why you cant or what you are not doing ok.
    i asked the support people and they sent me this email back i dont know if you can work it out

Hello Sharon. Â

Thank you for contacting Windows Live Messenger support. Â My name is Arlene and I will be happy to assist you today. Â As I understand it, you would like to be able to paste a display name in Live Messenger. Â You can paste a display name. providing it is allowed. Â Some words are unacceptable. Go online and go to settings. Â You can paste a display name in there. Apart from that, I have listed steps to change your display name.

To change your display name in MSN Web Messenger:
    1. In MSN Web Messenger, click your display name.
    2. Type your new display name, and then press ENTER.,

Thank you for contacting Windows Live Beta.
    Send our Product teams feedback comments or issues that you have with the Windows Live Beta.
    The more feedback that you send, the better Windows Live Beta can be.

All feedback may be sent to http://feedback.live.com.
    Click the product you would like to leave feedback about and submit the form.

Sincerely,
    Arlene B
    Windows Live Support

Just follow the leads but due to a certain member from ireland over on fun and games when I started the game rate the person above you, having a go at me I am not willing anymore to help any member on this forum untill she apoligises, just because they or she had over 4,000 postings.

Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.

oh ok then! im sorry you have had a fall out with someone

Thread Information