Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: footballers wives series 4

looking forward to new series . not sure will be watching after this one though footballers wifes will not seem the same without tanya turner. lets hope she sees sense and comes back!

Exclamation

I heard Tanya and Amber both have their Babies but she swaps them thinking hers will be Frank's and Amber's will be Conrads so she can demand a DNA test and catch Amber out. But it turns out Tanya's baby was Conrad's after all and Amber's was someone elses so the last laugh is on Tanya and she leaves It could only happen in Footballer's Wives!!!!

it is good footballers wives but i think its getting too stupid now

I can't wait for series 4! There is going to be a pretty grotesque amputation taking place.......

when does it come back on our screens

Dunno. Some time this year.....helpful, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Dunno. Some time this year.....helpful, eh.

very

take it there is no date yet.

When does footballers wives start again? i've missed it and can't wait for the drama to begin again!

Dont Kill Her

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    looking forward to new series . not sure will be watching after this one though footballers wifes will not seem the same without tanya turner. lets hope she sees sense and comes back!
    Let's hope the producers see sense and let tanya get the better of amber before tanya leaves the show. I mean if tanya and amber have the babies, tanya's baby fathered by conrad and amber's by a sperm donor but tanya thinks her baby's frank's and amber's baby is conrads, she swaps them round. Then she finds out that her baby reli belonged to conrad but the baby is smothered by amber's dog causing grief to both the unknowns (conrad and amber) and tanya....this is obviously a lot of grief for tanya who is one of the best characters that the show has ever seen - but we, the viewers, want to see her leaving on a good not....if she leaves at all it shud b a dramatic plot line where amber gets her comeuppance. If footballer's wives let tanya turner leave the show as the recessive party then that spells out only one message - she'll be back in the future for revenge (unless of course they kill her off which would be absolutely tragic)

Quote Originally Posted by catrindavies05
    When does footballers wives start again? i've missed it and can't wait for the drama to begin again!
    the new series is starting on thursday 31 march at 9pm

Thread Information