Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: footballers wives series 4

Exclamation footballers wives series 4

Footballers’ Wives Series 4

Sex, Sun, Soccer and Sangria – but is it all fun and games for Series Four?

Footballers' Wives kicks off its fourth season with a relaxing team holiday in Spain. The top quality golf courses, sexy female golf caddies and picturesque poolside villas make it the perfect way for the lads to unwind before next season. But it’s not all fun in the sun as when a poolside party gets out of hand the players soon find themselves in hot water with both the police and their wives.

Zöe Lucker returns as the iconic Tanya Turner and will continue to give Amber Gates a run for her money – but will Amber get the last laugh?

New characters include Bruno Milligan (Ben Richards) and his wife Lucy (Helen Latham). Bruno is a highly skilled, talented footballer. Though utterly charming and meticulously turned out, he secretly harbours an angry and controlling personality - his pretty wife Lucy is often on the receiving end.

Katie Jones (Elaine Glover) – a good time girl working her way across Europe but her fun stops when she is brutally raped by one of the Sparks players.

Seb Webb (Tom Swire) is the youngest addition to the squad. Being the son of Roger Webb, he should have it easy – but not the way Roger wants to play it.

Cameo roles include Anthony Worrall Thomson, Peter Andre, Lionel Blair and David Seaman.

Promising glamorous locations, fabulous costumes and irresistible storylines, Series Four guarantees to be top of the league entertainment.

There are 9 episodes in this fourth series. The first episode is a 90 minute special.

I'm really looking forward to Series 4. It sounds great!

A bit off topic, but I know Zoe

(That doesn't mean to say she knows me!)

Spud how have you got nearly 2,000,000 posts?
    Last edited by *JSW*; 28-02-2005 at 13:44. Reason: Typos, Typos, Typos!

Cause I'm the administrator

do you know if gary lucy is gonna be in this series and what other characters from the last series may or may not be back? thanks

When is it actually gonna be shown??
    Thanks xxxxxxxxxx

Do both Tanya and Amber have their babies?

Exclamation

Both Gary Lucy and Gillian Tailforth left at the end of the last series and Tanya is leaving in this one It wont be the same. There wont be any of the original characters left I really wanted Tanya to get the better of Amber but dont think that will be the case. I hate Amber!!
    Last edited by BabyPink; 28-02-2005 at 23:19.

the babies

tayna and amber do have there babies but tayna swaps them around but what she does not no is 1 of the babies is ill

Thread Information