Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

How often is it on?, is it every mon/tues, does anyone know, plus did you know holly valance makes a special guest appearance in episode 11 as a stripper (fact).

it's on on a monday night at 10pm on ch5 it started last monday and if you miss episode it's repeated on the tuesday. if you missed last week go to www.fox.com and you will catch up on what you have missed

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Hopes
    How often is it on?, is it every mon/tues, does anyone know, plus did you know holly valance makes a special guest appearance in episode 11 as a stripper (fact).
    sorry i don't mean to be horrible but if you have any information on future episodes you need to put them in the spoiler thread. I don't know if prison break has a spoiler theard if not mark the title spoiler. it's just some member may go mad at you and i don't want to scare you off cause you'r new to posting

did anyone see tonights episode how gross was the ending

It's not a huge enormous crime that i said holly valance was going to be in ep11, i was only sharing my knowledge to all who may not have known. But at least i'll now know in future that if i DO have any gossip about Prison Break, then i'll mark it as Spoiler.

i'm sorry if you think i was being horrible i know it's not a huge crime but some members hate it if posts are not in the correct threads. It does not bother me but i'm not want you anyone jumping down your throat

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    did anyone see tonights episode how gross was the ending
    God I though I was gonna be sick! I actually htink this episode was better than the first - but how much planning did this guy do beforehand!! Oh My God!!

Plus anyone else think the two brothers are verrry nice?

I've already been doing some serious hours at work, all I want to to do is have some food and get to bed. But then my friend gave me the first episode of prison break and now I'm hooked! I needed a fix since waiting for Lost season 3 to air, and this series is one hell of a fix!

Roll on season 2 ....

Prison Break is better than Lost. I've seen all of Prison Break series 1 and 5 episodes of series 2. Where as with lost i get bored to easily, and can switch in and out of it. But Prison Break i can't wait til the next episode.

Oh and beware NB some people don't think series 2 is as good with Prison Break, but i'm one of the one's who still love it. Enjoy

Thread Information