Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion- Right or Wrong?

personally i would hate to be in a situation to consider having an abortion. Although i don't think i could have one myself i don't disagree or agree with the option, i think it's up to every different situation and circumstances and my heart goes out to any woman who has to go through an ordeal

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i do agree cuase everyone has the right to choose but i also think they should lower the time limit as you can have an abortion up to 24 weeks. At 12 weeks the bays nervous system has developed and there is not proof that the baby cant feel what is happening to them.

I think it has its' place,and I would have had one,if the situation had arisen. I think they should lower the time limit, as 24 weeks is far to late in my opinion.I dont think it should be used for another from of prevention though,I know a girl that at 16 had,had 4 abortions,because she didn't want them.

im against it as a baby is a human not just a thing people can decide whether they want or not thats my oppinion

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i am only for them where there is a health implication of either the mother or the baby, or if the pregnacy was due to a rape.
    i also think that the time should be changed too 24 weeks is far to advanced in the pregnancy i think the cut off should be 16 weeks

At a 16 week scan the baby looks fully formed and most disabilities can be picked up on at the 12 week scan?

Also the thing about it being used as another contraception, girls who have countless ones because they werent using any contraception.... thats just ridiculous.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

I think you can never really tell what you would do until you are in the situation. I feel strongly against people using abortion as a means of contraception but if you feel that you cannot give the baby an adequate quality of life then it is a justified option.
    It may seen very easy to say just now that you should choose adoptipon over abortion, but you can get very strongly attached to your baby as it grows inside you and this can simply complicate matters.

wow a strong case to put on a thread

I wouldnt choose adoption over abortion as I couldnt hand over a child.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

I dont think you can generalise it you have to treat every case differently but i have no objections to abortion

Thread Information