Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RBS 6 Nations

definatly, Lets hope they play better individually than they did as the lions. Brian ODriscoll should be good for Ireland therve missed him. England have a good chance as well, apparently Lund has been called up for them and he is really good.

I'd love it if Wales did it again this year, but to be honest I think if we win just one match we will be lucky With henson being out for the 1st 3 matches i think we dont stand a chance and the worst thing is he isnt playing for the England match
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Don't forget though, with the likes of shayne williams, charvis and the hair bear bunch on the front row, you still have an excellent chance. Henson is just one player.

My hubby nearly had tickets from a customer for the England Wales game - then it fell through - gutted!!!

I think everyones main worry is France. Sebastien Chabal could tear apart most teams apart by himself hes like a train.

Yeh i know what u mean about having good players but did u see the Wales v New Zealand match? I turned it off halfway through, couldnt believe how bad they were playing and i know one man cant win the match I just have more hope when hes playing
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Definitely, how did France do in the Southern Hemisphere matches - I only managed to catch the England and Wales games....these can be a fairly good sign of how they are playing..

New Zealend are in a different league all together, there amazing. It all depends on the games you never know with the 6 nations. I mean last year everyone thought England would win after the world cup and everything but Wales surprised us all.

But then in my mind, everyone was so wrong to expect England to win after the world cup as half of the squad retired following it!! Wales have always been looking at coming through - their performances have been getting better over the past few seasons, so I think it will definitely be a close one this year

close is the key word. I dont know if youve been watching any Heineken cup games but ther aer some amazing players ging through to international level. Sale have some amazing players, for all countries.

Im really looking forward to all game. Ive even got my new Ireland shirt.

Been watching some of the Heineken Cup Games, though not as many as i would like, but with a screaming baby hey, what can you do lol!!!

I can't believe that Dalleglio has been picked for the England Squad though - whats going on!!! He retired from internationals 2 yrs ago!

Thread Information