Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Crash

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    could be darcy he does hate izzy so that would make sense

yeah now i think about it more and more i think it is him
    I doubt Darcy would do it, he may be alot of things but he wouldn't have hurt Susan,, Susan was on that plane too..
    Ok who is OFFICALLY DEAD,, I missed the first half hour ..are they going to count CONNOR AND DYLAN as well since they have " been delcared missing and presumed dead "

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Did any of u notice the scene with Connor and Serena ,, it was straight out of the movie TITANIC,,

I think it is Darcy 'cause he does have a motive to get back at Izzy for what she did and he always had a sort of creepy look about him, maybe he thought he'll get back at her when she least expected it. But then again if he knew Izzy and Paul where going to be on the flight he must have known Susan and others would be on board why would he risk killing his own Aunt ?(i think Susan's his aunt)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Did any of u notice the scene with Connor and Serena ,, it was straight out of the movie TITANIC,,
    Unfortunately, I was late home due to problems on the train.

What happened in yesterdays episode?

I don't think it is Darcy. No matter how much he would hate Izzy, he would never hurt Susan. Unless he didn't know she would be on board....

The Crash

I thought that it could be someone from Affirmacon, the company that Paul had dealings with last year. Probably the bloke who beat him up and left him for dead. Can't remember his name though!!
    Last edited by scizophonic; 20-01-2006 at 12:37.

i loved it how Paul was the first one to be found. that was quite funny, the look on everyones faces.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    i said that to my mum!!! hehe

with the whole idea that Darcy wouldn't blow up the plane because susan was on it, maybe he didn't actually know she was on the plane- didn't her and Alex use Karl's tickets?
    (if he somehow got a listing of names and seats he would then also know where to put that note to Izzy)

I thought it was that Tony guy - but it not apparently - it could be Darcy because Susan and Alex went only because Karl gave them his ticket. Darcy has it in for Karl and Izzy!!!!!!!!

im real glad sky and dill dident die

Thread Information