Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghost to be returnrd! Silly?

People like to remember classic episodes and characters. Bringing them back from the dead is a no-no. If EE has to resort to this kind of tactic, I'd sack the script writers. FFS, introduce some new characters with good storylines, develop them and let them become the new classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    People like to remember classic episodes and characters. Bringing them back from the dead is a no-no. If EE has to resort to this kind of tactic, I'd sack the script writers. FFS, introduce some new characters with good storylines, develop them and let them become the new classics.
    Well said. I thnk it's time to stop swinging the axe around in the casting department and perhaps start swinging it around in the writing department. At the end of the day it is the writing which makes a "show", without which there is no show. The Actors and Actresses can only do what they are given to do. Yep it's time to start developing the new characters that they already have not to keep axing them after a couple of months.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I do agree with you but it must be difficult for them when they have a plan for developing a character and then the actor leaves - like on maternity or through illness. They then have to come up with a way to write them out that is likely to be out of character. My comments don't relate to the original thread about Den - just to the show in general.

i dotn want him back again
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

It does seem to be a trend that characters hardly stay long these days and Mordor is right, how good it would be to have characters stay a while, grow and have good storylines and become "new classics".

I think we certainly do need some new characters soon otherwise we'll have real problems. RThe cast is slowly shrinking meaning we're seeing the same characters day in day out which eventually leads to them becoming falt and boring and we all know what can happen after this.

We need new characters and flashier storylines and quick!

Surely there is no way that Estenders would turn into Home and Away!!!

i really like den and miss him being on our screens but bringing him back again would completely destroy eastenders.. i mean some people didnt like the fact that they brought him back in the first place... but i suppose they could do that with chrissie having nightmares as rory18 said..but i dont think it would help them

do u think he haunt crissie zoe and sam

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information