Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost to be returnrd! Silly?

bad idea i don't want den back
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Noooo, please!! How can EE possibly even think of Den returning to the soap in ghost form. Not only would that be humiliating for the soap but also for Leslie. Once is enough mate....we may have wanted you back then but seriously, that sort of story line can only work once not twice!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

please lets hope they do not bring him back again!!!!

i think it would be too far fetched!!! but this is tv you never know what can happen!!!but please noooooo!!!!!!!!

OH GOD i hope not i mean they brought him back before and that destroyed the character!!!

PLEASE DON'T DO IT PLEASE
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Well he isn't the first charector that they destroyed but maybe with this new team in charge they will make sure things start to improve and scripts and storylines should be the first thing thats worked on don't forget ee don't really have any bad actors just scripts that a 3 year old could write,as for leslie he is a brilliant actor that managed to make the pathetic storylines watchable,he has a huge fanbase and he deserves another chance

Leslie Grantham said in an interview that he won't be back - he said he has enough work to keep him busy for the next year.

Its a silly rumour.

No way, that really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. They probably got the idea from Home and Away when Noah appeared to Haley just after he was killed. Den returning was a bad move, I loved Den he was my fav but when he returned it just wasn't the same. If characters are out of something for more than say 6 months they shouldn't come back it's never the same.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sooz~
    Leslie Grantham said in an interview that he won't be back - he said he has enough work to keep him busy for the next year.

Its a silly rumour.
    There seems to be a lot of rumours flying about regarding Eastenders at the moment, still every soap goes through this phase.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Hopefully Eastenders will snap out of this Phase and get back on top they don't need Den

Thread Information