Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost to be returnrd! Silly?

Ghost to be returnrd! Silly?

I know there is a thread already on this (i think there is!)
    but i couldn't find it, anyway!
    On GMTV this morning Richard Arnold said that he had been to the EE set, and was standing over den's grave, and he heard people talking about den's return!
    he then went on to say that he may be returning but in the form of a ghost!
    Richard arnold is not usually one to say what is going to heppen in the future, but he said that was what the producers were planning!

I thought i'd better let all you know!
    Even though i'm missing Den alot (but not with chrissie! JC4EVA) i think that it would be stupid for Den to return as a ghost or in any other way.
    Den has returned once from the grave, lets not repeat things
    i know people keep saying we didn't see den in the grave and stuff, but please!
    It would be sooooooooooo stupid for him to come back (even though we'd like him to!)
    I think Leslie Grantham has even said that he WON'T be returning!

Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

What do you guys think?

Uh that sounds awful!

If EE consider that it will make them officially tacky!

i dont know it depends how they do it if chrissie starts losing the plot she could have nightmares of him and think she sees and hears him once or twice beforeshe breaksdown would be a good storyline

Well you have just made my day,i darn't go and wake my mam up but if i did she'd only say I told you so,she stopped watching out of disgust at what EE did to den,so did my gran,and if you think about it ,it was a silly move to kill him,after all the hard work to bring him back why not let him dissapear and return at christmas,or when sharon is in trouble,don't forget it wasn't leslies fault that he was given pathetic storylines sometimes,it could be done and well once the new team get going properly,they woudn't be the first team to introduce a ghost and wouldn't be the last but they could be the ones to make it beleivable if he came to sharon to warn her to be carefull of chrissy,and don't forget his final words-you'll never get me out of the vic.

exactly at least someone believes this can be a good storyline if done properly

Well, I think it's a pathetic storyline really and it will be the final nail in the coffin for the soap. This is eastnders not elderado! It would become a laughing stock.

I don't think it has any truth in it. What ever peoples feelings are about Den, I doubt even ee will stoop this low.

EE wouldnt be stooping low your probably remembering when corrie tried it and botched it up well ee could learn from corries mistake and show them how it's relly done,lets fsce it, it couldnt be more unbeleivable than johnny turning into a saint a month after throwing poor andy of a flyover now that for me is unrealistic

hope it aint true cause it is the last thing Eastenders needs and i don't think Leslie Grantham would aggree to come back after the way he was treated

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    If this is true I will stop watching this even worst than bringing back from the dead mark one and getting him to bed Zoe
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

well if you really think about it den is the sorta person that could return again . he is so cool .and funny this was a funny line from chrissy and den:

den: you are not going vicky
    chrissy: den will you come help me plunge

Thread Information