Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think ER is losing its appeal?

Do you think ER is losing its appeal?

I do, since Mark died its not been as good quality as before and especially after they split up abbie and carter the whole show went downhill.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I used to have to watch it without fail, every week, but the last two season have been take it or leave it really. I did enjoy the episode with the helicopter crash, if for nothing else, for it landing on Romano (was that his name, think it was), and it got a bit more interesting with Ray, but now half of the characters annoy me and its just not the same anymore. We've lost Mark, Doug, Carter, amongst others with no real backbone to replace them...

Like Ems, I haven't gone out of my way to watch it for the last couple of seasons. I used to make an effort, now it just isn't essential viewing. I haven't watched any of the current series.....

i still watch ER but it has not been the same since mark died he was the best ER doctor and I miss Dr Ross and Carter. Kovac and Kerry are the only two I like in ER now. And with all new american dramas on maybe ER has had its day

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i still watch it all the time but agree that it is not like it used to be, they need some really strong characters in it and some good doctors! some of them are rubbish!
    POOKIE

i agree its not what it used to be with all good people gone mark,carter, romano etc but abby kovac and ray still make me watch it every week!

I didnt really watch any of the last series, only watched it if there was nothing else on whereas before i'd make sure kids were asleep and i was on the settee before 9 every thursday before friends and ER started.
    This season is probably going to be the same, if there isnt anything else on the tv ill probably watch it.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

i didnt start watchin er till series 9 i think (whicheva series it is that begins with the search for luka in the congo) and i really love the current stuff. I have watched many of the repeats from the older series's though and i do agree that those nes were very good.

This series started out a bit boring but i think it's picking up. not quite as good as it used to be though!

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    This series started out a bit boring but i think it's picking up. not quite as good as it used to be though!
    totally aggree!!!

it was really good in the early days

but it is getting better slowly!!

Thread Information