Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is Hyde not telling Kim?

did u really hear that or were u letting ur imagination run wild

Quote Originally Posted by Red08
    Does anyone know who Hyde was talking to on the phone when he told them he managed to get the letter?!?
    not sure probably the other person who is also looking for her on the internet T A maybe not but we will find out soon enough

i did hear it i had it on backtothebay

who was he on the fone to then if his wife eis dead ?? im really confused now

the person hyde is on the phone to is his sister who in a couple of weeks will try and convince kim she is his mother and she doesn't want contact with him. i assume she knows about what really happened with his mum.
    what i am confused about is how come kim has never met his aunt? and kim does find out she is acting as his mum as the truth does come out in the end.

Does anyone know who TA is? Was thinking that it couldn't be her sister as she knows what happened to her. Or have I missed this somewhere?!?

Hyde's sister is called Lorraine, she does lie about being Kims mum, she tells him she doesn't want nothing to do with him, he then leaves it but a week later he gets a letter from tom anderson, tom had an affair with hyde's mum when her marriage was on the rocks with hyde, it shows a picture of his real mother and he sees she looks nothing like the women who clamied to be his mother, thats when he starts searching for her again thats in febuary.

Apparently from what I've read from various soap magazines or on here is that it's got something to do with how Kim's brother died, which would explain why him and Barry Hyde (his father) have such a complex relationship with each other.

That would Explain the Jonathon person looking foe Kimsmum. This sounds good.

Jonathon is his brother but he died, TA is looking for the Kims Mum, think that stands for Tom Anderson as Kayla05 mentioned.

Thread Information