Thread: Kathy, Peggy and Sharon

Kathy, Peggy and Sharon

Now a Footballer's Wife, Gillian Taylforth, has NOT been offered a return to EastEnders playing Kathy, despite press reports. She told me: "I think it would work but I don’t want to go back to be with Phil Mitchell. I think Kathy has really moved on her in life."

Barbara Windsor, who returns to EastEnders this summer, is not expected to return alone. My mole revealed: "She may just have a man in tow. I think Babs likes the idea too." A toy boy for the blonde and busty one, perhaps?

Anything Corrie can do...Whilst Schmichael is about to have a big Street storyline in which he gets run over, over in Albert Square the Millers' dog, Genghis, is about to have a bigger starring role too. But there's a small hitch - my spies revealed: "Genghis is only allowed to work two hours per day, so we may have to get a lookalike in."

Letitia Dean, who plays Sharon in EastEnders, will be a changed woman when she comes back to the show. She told me: "They've decided to make Sharon strong this time - no going all coy and soft. I've told them I wanted her to be a hard-faced little madam and that's what I've been promised."

source: Ann Montini's Soap News 25/4

love the bit of Sharon. Can't wait to see strong brassy Sharon back. About time. She'll keep Dennis in line for sure
    Watch out Zoe and I wouldn't want to be in Chrissie's shoes when Sharon finds out what happened to Den. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Alisha; 26-04-2005 at 17:31.

Hi Alisha. I'm please too that Sharon is back to her old feisty self - cant wait. I always thought it was a bit wierd that she became so accepting of Dennis and Zoe etc. Maybe we will finally see her fighting spirit and perhaps her fighting for the Vic or the Club again. She wont be long without a business in the square - what do you think she will be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by ranc1
    Hi Alisha. I'm please too that Sharon is back to her old feisty self - cant wait. I always thought it was a bit wierd that she became so accepting of Dennis and Zoe etc. Maybe we will finally see her fighting spirit and perhaps her fighting for the Vic or the Club again. She wont be long without a business in the square - what do you think she will be doing?
    Hi,

I'm not so sure about the Vic because when she left she made it clear that it was a place of her past and wanted to move on from that. She sold the club to Johnny so that's out of the equation. However Sharon is a determined business women. She won't be out of a job for long.

Last year I feel she weakened and I think this was more to do with Den than Dennis. Before he arrived she was her own person, higher impendence and more control over the club. She did become a bit childlike and reverted back to the 16 year old she once when he made his comeback though. I think this in turn put a negative impact on Sharon and on Dennis's part too. However now with Den gone and all she has went through because of him, it will be nice to see her toughen up. Sharon is one of the squares survivors and she is strong. It's good that ee are reviving that trait to her, especially how it slowly evaporated last year. With Den out the picture, Sharon and Dennis can both get on with their lives and we don't have him swaying their behaviour anymore. Bring it on.

When I heard that Sharon was returning, one of the main things I wanted (other than her and Dennis reuniting) was her character to become stronger and regain that independence she is known for, so yes I'm pleased.
    Last edited by Alisha; 26-04-2005 at 18:25.

Thread Information