Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis' killer revealed on orchard fm

Danny is the most unlikely murderer you can imagine, he's a pathetic little wimp who has to rely on his brother all the time, Im more menancing then him.

I like the fact that Phil and grant are going to get tied up, but come on these two would so badly overcome Danny and Johnny.

Why is it Ruby always arrives at the right time, Johnny must have some alarm that goes of everytime he threatens to kill people.

and finally Johnny Allen wouldn't hand himself in, men like him never do, especially under the influence of his daughter, what kind of street cred would that give him?

It has potential but some bits dont add up.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

you know the more i read it the more i actually think it quite good it would be better if danny wasnt involved as that just dosent add up but other than that it ok

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    you know the more i read it the more i actually think it quite good it would be better if danny wasnt involved as that just dosent add up but other than that it ok
    yeah you need someone with a bit more muscle to tied up the mitchells
    Super Mod

exactly!! dont know where oyu would find someone with that much muscle but im sure they could!

oooh ooh ooh!! maybe danny has been on steroids sice the last time we saw him and they have made him violent and moody so much so that he killed dennis just coz he was annoying and then decided to try and getvthe mitchells!!

ok maybe not!! just my imagination

I don't like how this ends at all, i mean, i just think its rubbish!

And i think it would be completely out of character for Jake to kill danny,
    I think EE have gone off on one again! lol x

id hate it if jake killed danny then he might have to leave like chrissie did

It's trying to be too Hollywood for my liking, and reaches no satisfactoty conclusion, a man like Johnny just wouldnt give himself up.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

To be honest i see as the mitchells becoming the heros an again they start the problems and then they come out smelling like rosies

I would of prefered sharon to get the revenage on johnny and people
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    To be honest i see as the mitchells becoming the heros an again they start the problems and then they come out smelling like rosies

I would of prefered sharon to get the revenage on johnny and people

Well, the way The Mirror describe it, Phil and Grant are tied up about to be killed when Jake shoots Danny, saving their lives. And then when Johnny is about to kill all 3, Ruby stops him. So really it's The Mitchells to the rescue, except they somehow get overpowered by Danny and Johnny and are rescued by Jake and Ruby.

The fact that Phil and Grant end up needing saved is the only thing I like about this scenario.

But blackkat that sounds a bit far fetched in my opinion danny oh please who are they trying to kidd

Also i hope sharon does find out phil part in dennis death and makes him pay
    angelblue

Thread Information