Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis' killer revealed on orchard fm

well thast sounds fab guess it could be true then!!

It sounds good but it will be no big surprise anymore as it has all been leaked again. EE could increase their ratings no end if they kept things moreunder wraps like they did with the Who shot Phil storyline. That would not have had half the impact it did if viewers all knew who shot him before it was all revealed.

I take it back about danny maybe it is true after all but not sure about jonny handing himself into the police, i mean would someone like jonny really hand themselves into the authotities? i,m not sure they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Meadows
    I take it back about danny maybe it is true after all but not sure about jonny handing himself into the police, i mean would someone like jonny really hand themselves into the authotities? i,m not sure they would.
    I couldn't see Johnny handing himself over to the police.. seems a bit far fetched.. why would Jake kill Danny?? why chose to save the mitchells over your own brother???
    Super Mod

if it is true about Danny killing Dennis he could have got his money worth and had a mass killing in Albert square including the Mitchell brothers, and their fat hobbit of a mother

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I couldn't see Johnny handing himself over to the police.. seems a bit far fetched.. why would Jake kill Danny?? why chose to save the mitchells over your own brother???
    Maybe Ruby uses the same great persuasion skills ( ) that enabled her to talk Johnny out of shooting Grand and Phil back in October.

Myabe Jake does not know that it is Danny when he fires the gun?

Seems another Walford killing though is coming our way soon. I think maybe the residents should just stick with wearing black forever, it would save time when the next funeral comes around.
    Last edited by Florijo; 16-01-2006 at 11:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Maybe Ruby uses the same great persuasion skills ( ) that enabled her to talk Johnny out of shooting Grand and Phil back in October.

Myabe Jake does not know that it is Danny when he fires the gun?
    I can believe that Danny did kill Dennis but the rest leaves a lot of questions about Jake and the mitchell brothers.. Why would johnny hand himself in and be put himself in jail for many years???.. why would ruby not want her dad around anymore. even if jake didn't know it was danny, why save the mitchells????
    Super Mod

I thought is was Danny alright but why the hell would he help Johnny.

So Johnny is in Walford until March and this storyline goes on until March. I really wanted Johnny to die and not go to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I thought is was Danny alright but why the hell would he help Johnny.

So Johnny is in Walford until March and this storyline goes on until March. I really wanted Johnny to die and not go to prison.
    Tammy.. Danny know if he wants to keep his own life he had to do this for Johnny.. they are even now so danny can return to his family if he wants.

I don't get this bit either.. Johnny tells Danny to get out of walford yet he is close enough to get to Dennis to kill him?? so what is it? get out of walford but please just live around the corner incase i need you????
    Last edited by Siobhan; 16-01-2006 at 12:09.
    Super Mod

What a pile of mince the writers should be sacked

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information