Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jake and danny are safed by heat readers

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    sounds like Heat magazine publishing something and taking all the credit! typical!
    Yeah it does what about Layne's petition all the e-mails and letter to the BBC and to KAte Harwood and John Yorke
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Heat are just trying to take credit for something they didn't do. It was the petition etc.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

How damn rude!! Thats so not fair on Layne and all other people who worked thier asses of for them to come back!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Is it confirmed if Danny is staying? This is the first I've heard of him staying as well as Jake.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 27-04-2005 at 17:58.

does this mean i can stop walking around with paper and pen asking people i don't know if they watch eastenders and what they think about Danny Moon being sacked? that's how i got all my names that i've signed on the petition. my dog has tiered paws from all the walking and people think i'm odd but i don't care. i believe that Jake Maskall is just wonderful.
    so is this spoiler true or just gossip? till i hear for sure i'll be out walking around and talking to strangers. meet some nice folks this way i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    How damn rude!! Thats so not fair on Layne and all other people who worked thier asses of for them to come back!
    Thnkx Babe, and thank you to ALL those people who are sticking up for me!
    It was published in Inside Soap about my petition being a big success!
    I don't want to take all the credit, all i did was start the petition, but i think that it was all OUR hard work that had saved Jake (in my eyes danny hasn't been saved until the BBc Confirm it!)
    So to heat!
    luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Heat said that they have been told Danny is also going to leave for a bit but will be returning.

I think its a combination of everyone protesting that's done it, not any one person - sorry I'll probably get jumped on for saying it, but its naive to think its one person that saved them - its the combination because they are such a popular pair and there was a bit of an uproar when it was announced and obviously the powers that be have been made aware of all the petitions/letters etc and had a rethink.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sooz~
    Heat said that they have been told Danny is also going to leave for a bit but will be returning.

I think its a combination of everyone protesting that's done it, not any one person - sorry I'll probably get jumped on for saying it, but its naive to think its one person that saved them - its the combination because they are such a popular pair and there was a bit of an uproar when it was announced and obviously the powers that be have been made aware of all the petitions/letters etc and had a rethink.
    yeh ok, but Danny isn't returning, thats the thing!
    It says that the door has been left open for him but nothing about him returning
    And i'm not believing anything until its been confirmed on the EE website!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

As far as I am aware Danny is not staying but the door is being left open for him. Jake is definitely staying.

One things for sure I don't think anyone realised just how hugely popular the Moon Brothers had become in just a very short space of time, not forgetting of course their sex symbol status. I think that Joel's staying on in the show is down to a "huge team" effort and Kate Harwood rethinking things and realising just how beneficial Joel is going to be to Eastenders. I like Danny and would of liked it if he was staying too but I definitely think that the decision was right to Keep Jake as he is a much stronger character with a lot more potential. The humour won't be quite the same without Danny, Jake and Joel have mastered that down to a fine art.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    yeh ok, but Danny isn't returning, thats the thing!
    It says that the door has been left open for him but nothing about him returning
    And i'm not believing anything until its been confirmed on the EE website!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x
    I agree, until its confirmed we dont know but be nice to think he was coming back.

Thread Information