Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Explosion

gus is killed before the fire is started- i think boyd is suspected

march 10th

whats this about steph getting arrested for murder? did she help charlie kill himslef or something? i don't understand- im sure he was going to die soon anyway- im confused. Signed B.M

steph is with charlie as he peacefully passes away from his illness. she removes the pillow from under him to make him more comfortable (?) but just as she is doing so michael and lynn walk in and think she his helped him to die using the pillow, karl backs suspitions by saying fibres of the pillow were found on him and he had too many pain killers in his system steph is then arrrested with even lynn thinking she did it. she is found guilty but gets a suspended sentence. she did not do it

Did you see it, it you see it?!!! Was soooo good today - im still shaking from the excitement! I was almost crying though, its so sad to see Lou and Harold cos its everything they worked for going up in smoke! Role on tomorrow!!

Awesome

It was brilliant - best ever - a big spectacular for Neighbours. Any Paul Robinson is back, at long last. Love him, Love him, Love him.

i agree it was much better than i thought it would be although i already knew every detail of what was going to happen.
    i must admit sad as it is that i was nearly in tears when max was knocked to the ground even though i dont particularly like the character, and knew he would be fine.
    poor steph.

it was fab best neighbours i have seen in a while! poor max. and sindi and stu. i know what happens to them but cannot wiat till 2moro!! poor lou an d harold i feel really sorry for them. i wonder who started it my guess is it has to be paul did you see the slight grin on his face!!!

I'm assuming that it was this afternoon's episode and not last night? Otherwise i've missed it!!

it was this afternoon. so you not missed it it fab i going to be watching it again!!!!

Thread Information