Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Cancer

Noo you have them all done at your doctors, they contact you when they need you back for your next injection.
    I have to wait until Monday to make the actual appointment now because the Doctors are closed this weekend and it completely slipped my mind yesterday. grr, I hope they're not all booked, if they are it says on the letter I can arrange an alternative appointment, so either way I'm getting it done

The only thing I am worried about is that if I ahve this jab on Monday... I have the dentist booked for Wednesday and if the dentist needs to doa filling, would having the jab affect what they could do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Noo you have them all done at your doctors, they contact you when they need you back for your next injection.
    I have to wait until Monday to make the actual appointment now because the Doctors are closed this weekend and it completely slipped my mind yesterday. grr, I hope they're not all booked, if they are it says on the letter I can arrange an alternative appointment, so either way I'm getting it done

The only thing I am worried about is that if I ahve this jab on Monday... I have the dentist booked for Wednesday and if the dentist needs to doa filling, would having the jab affect what they could do?
    oh right, well its good youre able to get it done. erm i wouldnt think it would effect the dentist but im not sure, maybe when you phone up to make the appointment you could ask them?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (17-01-2009)

I had my first one today, it was ok but my arm is starting to ache now
    My next one is in a month and the third 6 months after that

Right I had my second one on friday

By arm is still aching and she did it really high up!!!

I want to know who else thought their second one felt a bit werid???

How long did your arm hurt after the first time? Hope you are not suffering for long

No its ok, it was only a couple of days

Just heard Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy as she had a high risk of getting breast cancer, well done on her for coming forward and admitting it, must be a hard choice but it could prolong her life

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Just heard Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy as she had a high risk of getting breast cancer, well done on her for coming forward and admitting it, must be a hard choice but it could prolong her life
    She got it done as her mother died from cervical cancer (which is the next step for Angelina). She said breast was the hardest operation so she did that first. She had an 85% risk so fair play to her for taken these steps so she can prolong her life to stay with her family
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She got it done as her mother died from cervical cancer (which is the next step for Angelina). She said breast was the hardest operation so she did that first. She had an 85% risk so fair play to her for taken these steps so she can prolong her life to stay with her family
    Super Mod

Someone close to me has been diagnosed with advanced bowel cancer, heartbreaking as you can imagine, I believe gone to his liver, besides surgery is chemo best, any advice or experience appreciated, he is nearly 70 with diabetes and epilepsy

Thread Information