Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 5

Week 5

Monday 30th
    Honey is moody and distant. In a bid to cheer her up, Billy asks Garry and Minty to help him arrange a romantic surprise for her.
    Over at the car lot Yolande soon realises she is not a saleswoman, and decides to patch things up with Pat.
    Elsewhere, Dot is distracted and accidentally runs over the new doctor, but both she and Pauline are on hand to tend to him.

Tuesday 31st
    Little Mo is snappy and irritable after spending a sleepless night with Freddie. Meanwhile, Honey is convinced that Billy wants to get back with Little Mo.

Thursday 2nd
    Billy tries to keep his date with Little Mo quiet but Honey finds out.
    Meanwhile, Bradley keeps Stacey company whilst she babysits, but things start to go wrong when he has an allergic reaction.
    Elsewhere, Joe asks Pauline to go to the salsa night with him; it will be their last night out together before he heads off to Dubai.

Friday 3rd
    Charlie is furious about the way Billy treated Little Mo on their date.
    Elsewhere, Pat helps Patrick with the VAT but he tells Yolande that he did it himself, and Joe has a leaving do at the Vic.

Why is Billy going on a date with Mo when he is with Honey? Oh, no, why have the words 'yet another love triangle' just crossed my mind?! Billy/Little Mo/Little Mo clone (Honey) sounds fasinating.
    Last edited by Florijo; 13-01-2006 at 16:53.

Joe's leaving night? For a holiday? Coz I thought him and Growler were getting hitched! Thanks for posting btw!

Stay tuned for the exciting episode where Billy finds he's double-booked dates with Honey and Little Mo, and must run from one dinner to the other. Will he be able to pull it off. Even more importantly, will he be able to tell them apart?

I quite like the idea that Billy will take a bit of time to part himself from Little Mo. They have a history together, they are still married, it's only natural that if the first woman you ever loved tells you she loves you, that Billy would feel confused, his feelings have never gone away really.

I think Honey being pregnant is going to give him the wake up call he needs though. He'll probably realise that he has to move on. It's sad because his relationship with Freddie should have been special, but he could never bring himself to bond with him. But Honey is giving him a second chance to be a dad, and that's bound to cause upset for Little Mo, but for Billy it will be special.

thanks for posting! is it this week that honey finds out shes pregnant?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

thanks for posting

Thanks For posting
    Billy running from one dinner to the other is what alfie did with kat and mo

sounds a bit of a boring week! i hope they have left out the juicy bits!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkles14
    Thanks For posting
    Billy running from one dinner to the other is what alfie did with kat and mo
    i think thats what she was implying!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information