Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Fox

I hate Chelesa!

I dont see the point to her either, I like Denise the most out of there Family, Libby is boring and so is Darren, but Darren has a bit more potential

Quote Originally Posted by angel_eyes87 View Post
    It's all about the money with Chelsea, it has always been her character from the moment she arrived. I have got the feeling that the Producers don't know what to do with any other characters that are not Mitchells, Brannings, Beales and Slaters.
    Thought the Masoods are slowly becoming the best family . Love the Masoods!

I absolutely love the Masoods, they are the best Eastenders Family in along time, I use to hate them when they first came in, but the producer has finally realised that they are a funny family, every scene that they are involved in is hilirious

I loved it at the dinner party thing the other day.. with TAmwar.. everything he said just cracked me up lmao

They have to be the funniest family on TV in years, whoever cast them struck gold, because they are sooooo funny.

Well Nina Wadia is a comedy actress. She can be so brutally honest in a funny way.

I dont see the point of Chelesa or her family - after Kevin's death Denise got very boring and her pairing with Lucas (who really looks too young for her and to be Chelesa's dad) is terrible.

I do agree i am loving the Massods at the moment

EastEnders star Tiana Benjamin has claimed that male viewers confuse her with her soap character.

The 24-year-old actress, who plays maneater Chelsea Fox on the BBC One show, admitted that her alter-ego's on screen antics have made her a firm favourite with the opposite sex.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, she explained: "I think men think I am her when I go out. They do try their luck. I'm not single - my boyfriend's not in the industry - so I don't need to worry, but it makes me laugh.

"I bet it'd be different if Chelsea was a librarian in a polo neck. The funniest thing was someone driving past me shouting: 'Chelsea, get yer t*ts out!' At least I know people are watching the show."

Benjamin made her debut as Chelsea in 2006 and has since been nominated for sexiest female at the British Soap Awards three times.

She joked: "Clearly not many people know or see me first thing in the morning! I find it complimentary, but also a bit embarrassing. Of course, if I wasn't shortlisted I'd be a bit upset."

Benjamin has previously admitted that she enjoys her character's many kissing scenes on the Walford-based programme.

Is she still in the show?
    I haven't watched EE for ages!

Thread Information