Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicola Blackstock De Souza King (Nicola Wheeler)

yea simons nice and funny and she just so i dont know what to say but i will say this i have always hated hjer lol

I find Nicola such a boring character. She's just in the way half the time
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

yea all she dose is whine

she's SO annoying lol!

Nicola Blackstock De Souza King (Nicola Wheeler)

Nicola Wheeler, who plays fiery temptress Nicola Blackstock in Emmerdale, is to leave the ITV soap.

Nicola's four-year stint in the Yorkshire-based serial drama has seen her screen counterpart involved in a string of meaty storylines, the most famous being when she was jilted at the altar by fiancé Carlos because of his affair with her half-sister Bernice (Samantha Giles). She has since seduced a number of the village Romeos including Syd (Nathan Gladwell) and Robert (Karl Davies) before setting down with her current fiancé Simon Meredith (Dale Meeks).

In recent weeks, Nicola has fallen for Ivan (Daniel Brocklebank) and been humiliated to discover that he is bi-sexual and dating her half-brother Paul (Mathew Bose).

Nicola’s dramatic exit will be screened in March when she leaves Emmerdale behind in a storm of controversy after making a move on binman Ivan with devastating results.

Of her exit, Nicola said: “I’ve had an amazing five years on the show but feel the time is right to try something new. I will miss everyone at Emmerdale desperately but I’m really excited about what the future holds.”

Series Producer Kath Beedles added: “Nicola has been an asset to the show and will be greatly missed. We wish her the best of luck in her future career.”

i will miss her from the show she is such a drama queen

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thank god shes goin,cant stand her

can't stand her

Aww no i like her she gets some great lines. seeung as simon is rumoured to be leaving as well, maybe they'll leave together?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Nicola Wheeler, who plays fiery temptress Nicola Blackstock in Emmerdale, is to leave the ITV soap.

Nicola's four-year stint in the Yorkshire-based serial drama has seen her screen counterpart involved in a string of meaty storylines, the most famous being when she was jilted at the altar by fiancé Carlos because of his affair with her half-sister Bernice (Samantha Giles). She has since seduced a number of the village Romeos including Syd (Nathan Gladwell) and Robert (Karl Davies) before setting down with her current fiancé Simon Meredith (Dale Meeks).

In recent weeks, Nicola has fallen for Ivan (Daniel Brocklebank) and been humiliated to discover that he is bi-sexual and dating her half-brother Paul (Mathew Bose).

Nicola’s dramatic exit will be screened in March when she leaves Emmerdale behind in a storm of controversy after making a move on binman Ivan with devastating results.

Of her exit, Nicola said: “I’ve had an amazing five years on the show but feel the time is right to try something new. I will miss everyone at Emmerdale desperately but I’m really excited about what the future holds.”

Series Producer Kath Beedles added: “Nicola has been an asset to the show and will be greatly missed. We wish her the best of luck in her future career.”
    Snap - was gonna post this, good job I didn't, lol. I think it's time she moved on, to pave the way for newer characters. But good luck to her for her future acting career - that's if she wants to continue in the business. Just posted something on Sid Owen and after I went to all the effort of typing it in I was told I should read before posting, anyway at least this won't get closed. Tee Hee hee. LOL. Only kidding!
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 12-01-2006 at 21:16.

Thread Information