Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Blackstock De Souza King (Nicola Wheeler)

So has Nicola been gambling on the racehorses or even bought a share in one whilst she was working in Dubai? Time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    So has Nicola been gambling on the racehorses or even bought a share in one whilst she was working in Dubai? Time will tell!
    Well if she has no money because she's
    invested in a race horse and it starts to
    win - that could be the answer to their
    financial woes-in time?
    They always seems to be a miracle escape
    from money problems in Soaps-no so
    in real life?!

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 03-11-2015 at 03:17.

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    Well if she has no money because she's
    invested in a race horse and it starts to
    win - that could be the answer to their
    financial woes-in time?
    They always seems to be a miracle escape
    from money problems in Soaps-
    no so
    in real life?!
    But those miracle escapes never last long and they are soon back where they were before

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (03-11-2015)

Emmerdale star Nicola Wheeler has admitted that she is happy for her character Nicola King to take a backseat following a return to the soap.

The actress welcomed her first child in March this year and was temporarily written out of the show to pave the way for her maternity leave.

Although Nicola headed to Dubai following a job offer, recent scenes have seen her return to her husband Jimmy and some slightly different living arrangements.

Speaking about what is coming up for Nicola now she is back in the village, Wheeler said to Soaplife: "I can't tell you, but once my son is a bit older, I will be saying to them, 'Give me a story!'.

"But for the time being, however, I am happy not to be in the thick of things."

Can Jimmy win back Nicola with his latest idea?
    © ITV
    Wheeler also opened up about motherhood, revealing that returning to work after being on maternity leave has been a shock.

She said: "Everyone said I would feel different but I underestimated exactly how different.

"Going back to work was a bit like going back to school. I used to consider my job to be easy, but now I'm a mum, learning lines and getting my act together is much harder.

"It's changed my life for the better but when I was pregnant, I didn't really take heed of the people who told me to make the most of resting whilst I could."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (19-11-2015)

Emmerdale's Nicola King cheats on her husband Jimmy by sharing a kiss with Dan Spencer next week.

Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) gives into temptation as Dan continues to support her following her recent involvement in the Mill Cottage fire, which left her partially paralysed.

When Nicola convinces Dan (Liam Fox) to help her do some physio next week, there's clearly a romantic spark between them as they work together.

Sadly, Nicola later receives the devastating news that she may never make a full recovery and while Dan is hugely supportive of her, Jimmy struggles to deal with the revelation when she finally confides in him too.

Upset that Jimmy now appears to see her differently, Nicola turns back to Dan and plants a kiss on him - leaving him totally stunned.

Nicola King and Dan Spencer grow closer in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Nicola King and Dan Spencer grow closer in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Making it clear that it can never happen again as he's happy with his partner Kerry Wyatt, a shellshocked Dan refuses to do physio with Nicola ever again.

After several apologies from Nicola, Dan is finally convinced to continue with the physio after all - just as friends, of course. But could this new Emmerdale pairing just be burying their mutual attraction? Watch this space...

Emmerdale airs the kiss on Wednesday, August 3 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

did dan pass his exams to be an ambulance driver or nurse, he wanted to do something health care related after ruby died, what is he studying?

Emmerdale sex blunder for Nicola King as she makes one of her biggest mistakes yet
    Emmerdale couple Nicola and Jimmy King will make a huge blunder next week while getting passionate at the factory.
    The pair are thrown into a brand new nightmare when they get amorous after hours and end up destroying an important factory order of chocolate swans.
    Realising they are in big trouble, the duo stay up all night trying to reproduce the vast number of swans in order to meet the deadline.
    Sadly, their efforts are to no avail and when staff arrive the following day, Nicola is forced to resort to drastic measures in a bid to get out of this mess.
    As everyone questions what's happened to the swans, Nicola feigns outrage and diverts the blame onto the innocent workers. But how will they react to Nicola's false accusations? And will they be out for revenge?

Digital Spy

another job for nico, surrogate for robron?

It's good to see Nicola get a big story line of her own. It's about time too.

I'm not sure about her challenging Kim Tate's business interests but that's another subject.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-11-2018)

Thread Information