Thread: New Series

New Series

Did you see first episode in the new series on C4. I thought is was really boring and a complete waste of time. I hope the rest of the series wont be as bad - what do you think?

i saw the new series i think it will get better glad to see kovak back he's as sexy as ever

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i quite enjoyed it but i do not like sam at all and never have so was a bit fed up of seeing her that much! im sure it is going to get much better as the weeks go on.
    POOKIE

i thought the whole Alex thing was a bit pointless, and was that a new Alex by the way? Thought it dragged a bit but still enjoyed it cant wait till the next episode. The part where he shot the dear was horrible.

yes it was a new alex but he was still as moody and miserable always, quite like his mother actually!!! im sure the series will be great!
    POOKIE

Glad to see I was not the only one to think it was slow and pointless, however I do hope things pick up and stay in the emergency room.

i think it was just to try and get us up to speed with the things that happened last season, however things are set to hot up, look in the spoilers section if you want more goss of what is to come this season

i just about stuck the new series out for the first few weeks as it was so below par but now it is back on top again. love it! especially luka and abbeys relationship, the stories seem strong again.
    POOKIE

the last two weeks episodes on E4 have been really good i think, with strong storylines? anyone else agree? the other week was really funny with aby and luka hiding in the shop and the doc(cant think of his name) with 4 nipples!!
    also this weeks with the ex doc with the paralysing illness, also very good.
    POOKIE

the new series for 2007 is starting on E4 on thursday 4th january at 9pm.
    i actually cant wait for it to start as after a slow start to the last series it ended up being really good.
    i cant wait to find out about abbey and lukas baby
    POOKIE

Thread Information