Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tram crash

tram crash

just heard that they are going to have a tram crash soon(didnt see that coming ha ha ) i heard they were going to do it a while back but obviously they needed to focus on the subject of trams first therefore making claire drive one so shel def b in the accident and maybe dev as hes a avid trammer,poss norris?

This was in the Manchester Evening News a while back (after the explosive Dev/Sunita/Maya storyline) It was never confirmed as a storyline but was being considered a possibility. It was supposed to destroy one row of houses on Coronation Street (The Claire storyline was already confirmed before this idea btw)

Now that would make sense because this tram story must be leading somewhere! Thanks for the spoiler Chance!

but tonight it said that she didn't get the job and she was going to work on buses, so the only way i can see this happening is if somebody takes her on an outing or summut to cheer her up for not getting her dream job.

In last nights episode she said she couldn't get a job on the trams because she had got a weak bladder, so she would use her PSV to get a job on the buses, and with her new glasses she already looks like Olive from On The Buses.

A weak bladder? Surely she would have the same problem driving a bus?

Still reminds me of Olive though

i thought claire cudnt get the job coz of her eye sight? shows how much i know then dusnt it

no that was the episode on sunday, on monday she got glasses so she went for another interview and came back and said that she didn't get it because she was so nervous it gave her a week bladder

Can you not drive trams wearing specs??
    [FONT=Courier New]Amy x x x [/FONT]

Thread Information