Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pics of dennis' funeral

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    that will depend if Sharon over acts with the sorrow...
    Cue quivering lips, overactive eyebrows and eylashes
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

these pics are cool thanks for posting and tonights will be sad
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

7 January 2006
    WAKE UP CALL FOR SHARON

Only a hearse-chaser like Sharon could fondly remember the good times when she buries her dearly departed husband Dennis.

'I met 'im at a funeral,' she tearfully recalls on Monday.
    Being a girl more used to hanging around cemetery gates than nightclubs, that's probably the only place she could meet a man. But just nine days into the New Year and soapland is burying its first dead and living up to its triple themes of hatched, matched and despatched.
    For she is also pregnant and, with Philthy Phil being so attentive, she begins to suspect an ulterior motive to him just being a good mate.
    'You wanted to walk into a dead man's shoes,' she says. 'It's the perfect package, isn't it? Widow, baby on the way...'
    function
    Little does she realise that Phil's motives are far from romantic. As much as he may try to convince her 'you can trust me', he's riddled with guilt for sending Dennis to his death. And as they all gather in the Vic to toast his passing, Sharon has a wake up call, as it were, as she attacks Johnny.

'I know what you did,' she shouts, slapping his face. 'It was him! He killed Dennis.'
    Fear also plays a part in Phil's actions. Threatened by Johnny for paying Juley to sleep with his precious little girl Ruby, the safest place for both him and Sharon is the other side of the Atlantic.

It's a dark and gripping thriller with Allen waggling his gun in Phil and mum Peggy's face, as well as arranging for funereal white lillies to be delivered to the Vic. Time is running out for Mitchell...
    As the two men engage in what could well be a lethal game of cat and mouse around the Square, there's a truce after Phil saves Ruby's life. And as he and Sharon get into the back of a cab to head for the airport, she's full of doubts.

'Better actor than I thought,' she tells him. 'For a minute, I fort you were gunna let 'im off the hook. Please tell me you won't. He killed my 'usband.

He 'as to pay...'

'E's a dead man,' Phil replies stonily, establishing that this story is far from over...

ALSO:

- Ruby takes the news badly. Having been told by dad Johnny that Phil paid Juley to sleep with her, the distraught teenager drinks herself into an alcoholic coma. Ironically, it's Philthy Phil who saves her and rushes her to A&E. 'E gave 'er mouth-to-mouth,' Stacey reveals. So that's what he was doing...

Soapbox Mirror.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 09-01-2006 at 19:55.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I know how you feel. She makes me cry too
    Did she scratch your tear duct open then?

The article sounds good. I haven't heard Sharon say that line about Phil wanting to walk into a dead mans shoes yet, I bet that will be good. I get the impression from this article that the rumour about them sleeping together is wrong. Especially since the last line Sharon says before she leaves is, asking Phil not to let Johnny get away with killing her husband.

I'm glad Sharon isn't completely falling for Phil's nice guy innocent act, and is a bit more on the ball than he thinks. She needs to keep her eyes open with him around, she's got her baby to think about, and keep safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Did she scratch your tear duct open then?
    No its just her OTT acting
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    No its just her OTT acting
    lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    shes so upset she claws her own face
    poor sharon

yea i did feel sorry for her

I found those pics so upsetting to look at. :'(

Thread Information