Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'EastEnders' actress shocked by storyline

'EastEnders' actress shocked by storyline

EastEnders actress Louisa Lytton has admitted that she was shocked after receiving details of her current storyline.

The star's character, naive Ruby Allen, started a relationship with Juley before being suddenly dumped. Ruby is still unaware that Juley was paid to seduce her by Phil Mitchell.

Louisa and Joseph Kpobie, who plays Juley, were upset after receiving details of the plot.

"When we started the storyline of Juley and I getting together it was really nice," Lytton told the Sunday Mirror.

"We didn't have a clue what they were really planning on doing. So when we got the scripts showing him being paid to seduce me it was a real shock. We said: 'Do we really have to do this? It's really horrible. Joseph is going to get lots of hate mail.'

"But the bosses were sure it would work. And they were right. It has been good on screen. I've had loads of people coming up to me saying: 'We really hate Juley'. It's really got to people. It really has worked!"

Louisa, who joined the soap last year, believes that she is coping well with her new-found fame.

"I get recognised a lot," she added. "It's manic, but I never get any trouble."

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    "But the bosses were sure it would work. And they were right. It has been good on screen. I've had loads of people coming up to me saying: 'We really hate Juley'. It's really got to people. It really has worked!"
    Bwah!

Like hell has this storyline worked. It's boring, contrived, badly acted and has ruined both Ruby and Juley's characters, IMO.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 08-01-2006 at 12:23.

No wonder she's shocked, I would be aswell.

i think i would be shocked as well. i personally dont think it has been that bad. I think the acting has been quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Bwah!

Like hell has this storyline worked. It's boring, contrived, badly acted and has ruined both Ruby and Juley's characters, IMO.
    I agree with you!

yeah same

there acting has been really good and the storyline has been good but not one of there best

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Totally agree Samantha!! It's been good but dragged.. get it over with!! She acted well though x

juley uses the same expression/tone in his voice the whole time though!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Louisa may be shocked by the storyline, but I'm more shocked at how bad her 'acting' is.

Thread Information