Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wheres grant??

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    well if steve mcfaddens doing panto then phil wont be back before march i wouldnt have thought
    Well Letitia Dean said in the interview, that all will be revealed about Dennis's death in early Spring. And I think this is around the time Johnny is leaving. So I assume Grant and Phil will be back by then. I have read that Grant and Johnny have a big showdown which ends with one or both of them being killed.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Well Letitia Dean said in the interview, that all will be revealed about Dennis's death in early Spring. And I think this is around the time Johnny is leaving. So I assume Grant and Phil will be back by then. I have read that Grant and Johnny have a big showdown which ends with one or both of them being killed.
    yeh i read that interview, early spring so that is about march time?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Billy Murray said on BBC Breakfast that Johnny isn't involved in the 21st anniversary episode. It could be that this is because we have a break from the Johnny storyline while him and Ruby are on holiday, but he actually made it sound like he'll have already gone for good by then.

This makes no sense to me -- 21st anniversary is early Febuary. Jake&Danny are also supposedly involved in his exit, so we need time for Danny to come back and that to build up. We need Phil&Grant to come back and that to build up. Time for the Jake&Danny and Phil&Grant to somehow tie in together, and then bring it all to the conclusion with Johnny leaving. Added to this somewhere in all this Danny supposedly dies, and whether by Jake's hand or not that needs time to happen.

I don't think all that can happen before Febuary. Especially as we have spoilers up to the last week of January, and Johnny is still away, with no mention of Phil, Grant, Jake or Danny.

i dont no when he is coming but when he comes back he kills jhonney
    Last edited by i_luv_dennis; 08-01-2006 at 18:05.

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    i dont no when he is coming but when he comes back he kills jhonney
    I think the article said that Johnny and Grant have a showdown and one or more of them are killed. There is a possibility that Grant might be murdered and Johnny will walk free. There's usually justice taken in Eastenders eventually, but Ross Kemp did say that he wouldn't mind being killed off. Who knows?!

i think e/e are wanting to kill grant off, shame but these things have to be done even though i think e/e should slow down on the murders because they have too many off them! how many murders and normal deaths are there in total now??

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i think e/e are wanting to kill grant off, shame but these things have to be done even though i think e/e should slow down on the murders because they have too many off them! how many murders and normal deaths are there in total now??
    Yes there are a lot of deaths in EE. I think Johnny may just leave without being killed. I did hear that they were leaving the door open, but I'm not sure. Maybe they'll decide against killing Grant off as well, he could always come back in the future. It would be brilliant to have him and his family moving into the square.

Having Dennis die in January and then Johnny or Grant in April, there's not much of a gap.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Well, Phil's leaving at the end of this week for however long (Steve M. is doing panto), so Grant coming back in January would be pretty pointless.
    Grant can't come back until Little Mo leaves.. they are the same person.. they have never been in a scene together... even when grant came back that time, mo was not behind the bar, she went miss.. GRANT is MO
    Super Mod

i thought Grant was back for 6 months?? so i can't see him being killed by johnny as surely he will have left by the time Grant goes again???

Quote Originally Posted by albert
    i thought Grant was back for 6 months?? so i can't see him being killed by johnny as surely he will have left by the time Grant goes again???
    true! so grant isnt gonna be killed by johnny we have that sorted!!

Thread Information